Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:39:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Biden and two corporations are upset that the Georgia Voter ID law has passed despite someone called MLB trying to stop it?

And Trump has loads of political balls despite not even being in politics anymore?

Ferris

The MLB All Star game has been moved out of Atlanta as a response to Georgia's new voting laws. Delta and Coca Cola are large companies based in Atlanta.

Why trump is there is anyone's guess.

Blumf

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on April 10, 2021, 11:26:57 PM
Not really very buff though, is he? Why is his arm half way down his torso? Why is his elbow 3/4 of the way down his arm?

Losing the buffness, lack of bulge, no glowing aura. Ben's moving away from the faith. No wonder Tina is taking the piss[nb]Always got the impression Tina was the true MAGA believer, and Ben was just along for the ride[/nb].

Fambo Number Mive

Wonder how Garrison will square his love for Trump and hatred of vaccines with this statement from Trump: https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1381990673440768001

Or will he claim that the Deep State made him issue it?

daf

Quote from: Trump"They didn't like me very much"

Aw, diddums!

idunnosomename

we missed this mental one too. love the little arrow.

ahhhh i may have to do a cum edit of the big cat one since no one else seems to have done one

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 13, 2021, 10:04:01 PM
He's gotten a lot of practice drawing needles in the last week or two.

Speak for yourself! Personally I'm always up to speed with Ben's latest sketches because they show up in my reddit feed.

I missed the little arrow though, deft little touch there.

idunnosomename

oops sorry. i think i was distracted by the fetal tissue thing

I heard Fauci talking to Nick Robinson and he seems like a really reasonable rational hard working guy. imagine thinking that hes like a panzer kommandant

Paul Calf

Quote from: Phil_A on April 04, 2021, 04:21:14 PM

The little DING! under the bell really sells this one, I feel.

THIMEROSAL! A chemical so terrifying that I don't know how to spell it because I only heard of it on a YouTube video this morning.

Wait until he finds out about the dihydrogen monoxide.

Paul Calf

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 14, 2021, 11:28:04 PM
Speak for yourself! Personally I'm always up to speed with Ben's latest sketches because they show up in my reddit feed.

I missed the little arrow though, deft little touch there.

Are you on r/shutupbengarrison? It's a joy.

Ferris

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 15, 2021, 08:11:44 AM
Are you on r/shutupbengarrison? It's a joy.

I am, though I don't read it beyond occasionally looking at the latest bilge if it seems high up in my feed and going "hmm" before moving on to something else.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 13, 2021, 07:05:33 PM
Wonder how Garrison will square his love for Trump and hatred of vaccines with this statement from Trump: https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1381990673440768001

Or will he claim that the Deep State made him issue it?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he'll completely ignore it. As should we all.

Paul Calf

Definite Tom of Finland vibes here. I'm becoming convinced that Ben has latent feelings of same-sex attraction.

QuoteMy pen is mightier than your second amendment

Fambo Number Mive

If Biden's able to just about hold his own while arm wrestling a younger looking man with a massive bicep, that's actually quite the compliment from Garrison.

That pen and gun placing is really lazy, it looks like the man is holding the barrel of the gun while he arm wrestles Biden, which might be why he hasn't beaten him yet.

Fambo Number Mive

Isn't there one of Fauci where Fauci is saying "I just love tooting my horn" and he's riding a bike with a horn with Fauci's face? Or maybe I imagined it.

Blumf

Why is gun-man's hand partially black? I can't be from the gun, because that's on the wrong side of his arm.

NoSleep

It's because the light is coming from his (left) side.

Kankurette

If guns get banned[nb]will they fuck[/nb], will Ben draw a gun crying tiny guns?

Video Game Fan 2000

He'll drawn wimpy drooling Biden turning off a faucet labelled GUNS with a wrench labelled PEN, while buff Tom of Finland Trump bends the pipe so all the tiny guns can spout up in a phallic gun shaped fountain of smaller guns, and Trump's shirt is coming off and you can see Trump's pecs which are all guns and biceps which are tattooed with anchors made out of guns. Also Trump is farting, a werewolf, tied up, pregnant, barefoot and playing with Peter Griffin's nipples between his toes.

Bernie Sanders looks in horror dressed as an emasculated Pepsiman because someone on 4chan paid Ben $500 on Doge to make that happen.

JamesTC

Biden has already signed that executive order so the arm wrestle is a bit redundant now.

idunnosomename

also the way the red bg bleeds through the hat. this is one of the worst cartoons hes ever done

Mr Farenheit

This and the infrastructure one are just describing what Biden's governement is doing (using taxes and borrowing to pay for goverment spending, pushing gun control legislation which is opposed by gun nuts). The cartoonist is angry but there doesn't seem much in the cartoon to be angry about. It's just... banal.

Alberon

Garrison has strayed from his usual anti-vaxxer bullshit back into the George Floyd case. Something that was a bit unwise after his last, frankly racist, cartoon on the trial of ex-cop Derek Chauvin.

Shame Garrison hasn't labelled the guy with the gavel. I wonder who he is supposed to be?

Anyway, onto the rant.
Calling this trial a kangaroo court is an insult to kangaroos

Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty on all charges today. I am not an expert in legal matters, but being convicted of 2nd and 3rd degree murder as well as manslaughter all at once...well, aren't these mutually exclusive? Why not convict him of assault and battery as well? I thought the three charges were arranged so the jury could pick and choose. They chose all three.

Did the jury convict out of fear? Did cultural Marxism and political correctness trump justice in this case? I think it did. The jury had been doxxed. Perhaps they feared their homes would be burned down. Perhaps they didn't want resulting mass riots and possible death to weigh on their collective conscience. Maybe they saw the civil case in which the city awarded the family of George Floyd tens of millions of dollars. Usually civil cases come after criminal cases, but the city was eager to assuage the riotous anger. Officer Chauvin got caught in the middle.

I too thought Chauvin was guilty at first. The video was horrific. Yet he was doing a police maneuver taught by the city police department. Floyd resisted arrest and had 4x the toxic limit of Fentanyl in his system, along with other drugs. He had an enlarged heart. He complained he couldn't breathe while in the squad car. The police officers didn't know how doped up the very big and muscular Floyd was or how he might be suffering a genuine health emergency.

Then we had Mad Maxine Waters disgracefully yelling for violence if the verdict was not guilty.

Biden joined in with Waters in a shameful manner that should at very least cause a mistrial. Instead we got a kangaroo court. Political correctness triumphed over justice.

Fucking hell, that's just one small step away from saying Floyd deliberately made his heart explode to get a saintly cop convicted of murder and so advance the cause of International Communism.

JamesTC

idunnosomename

god that is bad. like if I drew something (im not an artist), scanned it in, and attempted to colour it in on my computer. fucking shocking for a professional cartoonist

i can see where hes used dodge and burn and everything. it's awful

Kankurette

I thought all that stuff about Floyd's heart wasn't true?

Fambo Number Mive

Didnt Floyd say he couldn't breathe while Chauvin was kneeling on his neck? Why is Garrison talking about him being in the police car?