Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:16:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve98

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 12, 2021, 07:37:38 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_or_Ardor:_A_Family_Chronicle

It *is* pretty fucking sick, to be fair.

Thanks for that. As soon as I saw "By the same author as Lolita," I thought: no, I don't wanna know about this, include me out. Sick Sick-Ada sicko fucks.

Kankurette

It never ceases to amuse me how the alt right are obsessed with a term from a film made by two trans women. Which, in hindsight, is one big old coming out metaphor.

chveik

Quote from: steve98 on June 12, 2021, 08:55:01 PM
Thanks for that. As soon as I saw "By the same author as Lolita," I thought: no, I don't wanna know about this, include me out. Sick Sick-Ada sicko fucks.

it's a really great book though

zomgmouse

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 12, 2021, 07:54:53 PM
Is red pilled good pilled or bad pilled?

according to them it's the good pilled including aligning with the republican colours presumably

bakabaka

Pedo F'hire?
There's someone grateful for the self-employed covid grants.

Fambo Number Mive

New Garrison cartoon of Joe Biden in a flying bubble being chased by an angry cactus holding a piece of paper saying Arizona Audit, with the words "Bursting Biden's Ballot Bubble"

I presume Garrison is going to keep on drawing "Trump was the real winner" cartoons until 2024.

Blumf

Will anybody every be able to replace buff Trump in Garrison's heart?

Fambo Number Mive

Even Johnson isn't right wing enough for Garrison, who has drawn him as one of the G7 clowns

This is from the text below his G7 clown cartoon, where Johnson holds a horn that makes the sound "Climate Honk, Change Honk" and holds a Union Jack with the female symbol on it.

QuoteWhatever glimmer of hope I once harbored toward Britain's Boris Johnson was obliterated when he talked about 'gender neutral' governance. He said it needed to be more feminine, but being female is not neutral. Maybe Boris means men should become more like women, but at the end Johnson comes across as a loony...

He goes on to talk more nonsense about vaccines and claims "Boris also wants to keep his country on lockdown. Pathetic"

Garrison also praises the man who assaulted Macron and calls for an audit of Canada's elections.

idunnosomename

Like how in the clown one Joe is drooling into a bucket and the bucket has DROOL written on it.

Alberon

Ant Farm Keyboard

If it was BUCKET, it would be too easy to put CUM before it.

Alberon

QuoteFBI creates the crime and sets the trap

I once drew a caricature cartoon for Darren Beattie, the CEO of "Revolver News." I've not conversed with a more brilliant young man. His site is exposing the FBI's involvement with the so called capitol 'insurrection' of January 6. It was not an insurrection. It was a protest. An insurrection requires the protestors be armed and they weren't. In fact, one of the unarmed protesters was Ashli Babbitt. She was murdered by an officer who had spoken out on social media against Trump and his followers. He wasn't charged, and the corporate legacy media quickly went into lockstep and exonerated him.

We know the FBI routinely attempts to infiltrate groups that they see as potentially dangerous. They arrested many in a group in Michigan that wanted to kidnap Governor Whitmer. The FBI, by means of informants and undercover agents, compromises any group that might stand up against government tyranny by persuading them to perpetrate acts of violence. Even groups that speak out against violence are targeted. This includes the "Oath Keepers" and "Proud Boys."  In other words, the FBI foments the very violence they are trying to prevent in order to carry out arrests and justify their jobs.

I think the Capitol protest was a set up so government tyrants such as Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden could rail against 'white supremacists.' They're now shamelessly labeling Trump supporters as 'terrorists.'

Snowden warned us about the politicization of the security agencies and their abuse of power. The CIA, NSA, and FBI should be held accountable for their crimes, but of course that won't happen. The mainstream media won't do their job. Instead of investigating the security agencies they received talking points from them.

Barely a mention of Trump and nothing of his role in setting this in motion. If anyone should be in the role of the cat here it's him.

QuoteIt was not an insurrection. It was a protest. An insurrection requires the protestors be armed and they weren't.

From Politifact

QuotePolice stopped only a fraction of the violent protestors Jan. 6, but we still know of guns and explosives seized in and around the Capitol. And we know rioters brought knives, brass knuckles a stun gun and other weapons.

Just as notable, video plainly shows the mob using all manner of makeshift weapons to attack police and force their way in, including hockey sticks, flagpoles, fire extinguishers and a police shield stolen from an officer.

It doesn't have to be a gun to count as armed.

As to the cartoon itself. If the cat has the mouse in its paw then why does it need the trap?

idunnosomename

Reminder that the Darren Beattie comic he refers to is this blinder

If you don't understand it, don't worry, nobody really does. All you need to know about Darren is that he was fired from the White House in 2018 for attending a white supremacist conference. So great look having literal nazi Martin Heidegger there.

steve98

That mouse, the Maga-Mouse, looks very reluctant to get involved, and that's not really how it was, is it Ben? There were no shrinking Violets that day, were there?

idunnosomename

also its weirdly human feet are freaking me out. is this another of Ben's fetishes? as well as furry?

Brundle-Fly

'mumbling, bumbling Biden'   Trump could barely string a sentence together, Ben, you disingenuous berk.

Alberon

He's done a new one. It focuses on Hunter Biden, but it quickly becomes obvious this one is a bit personal for Garrison.

QuoteWe know politicians get fabulously rich by selling influence. They cannot do this directly. Some, like the Clintons and Obamas, set up 'foundations.' Billions of dollars are funneled into them in exchange for political favors. Currently Obama is getting paid back by the banksters using this method. All he has to do is conduct a few speaking engagements.

Others write books and rake in millions through front companies that buy out the books. It really amounts to money laundering. Hunter's new art hobby is an obvious example. Suddenly the strip joint attending, crack smoking, relative-chasing son of the Resident In Chief is selling his work for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Presumably his father, 'the big guy,' gets his cut. The buyers get to remain 'confidential.'

As a fine artist, I can say it take many years to build up a unique style and reputation before one can command what Hunter is getting for his amateurish efforts. Many of us are lucky to receive a small fraction of what he gets for a modestly-sized painting. This should be a big scandal and the mainstream media should be all over it, but instead we get silence. Remember, Facebook even banned people from talking about Hunter's laptop, which contained solid evidence of criminality.

It looks like the criminals in charge are above the law. Hillary made $100k by trading cattle futures—something she was completely unqualified to do. She went on to sell influence and the Clinton Foundation raked in billions of dollars from corporations and foreign governments. The corporate media's attitude was, "Nothing to see here, move along."

Hunter Biden's antics prove his father is a grifter to the core, but nothing will happen because the Democrats are above the law so they get to continue to get away with their happy little money laundering.

A picture paints a thousand words of corruption.

TL;DR "Waahhh! I'm not getting the money/respect I deserve for my fine art!"

jobotic

steve98

It's a Hunter/Bob Ross hybrid (Hunter's always naked)

I don't know what the cheese on his laptop means though. Cheese must mean corruption(?)

idunnosomename

im often nude too. is that a bad thing.

the parmesan cheese is a reference to him smoking chunks of it thinking it to be crack cocaine. although that looks like bits of actual cheese, not the weird sick stuff you get in a tub.

jobotic

What do you mean Hunter's always nude? When is he nude when the rest of us wouldn't be*?

*ablution and reproduction

steve98

Quote from: jobotic on June 21, 2021, 11:00:06 PM
What do you mean Hunter's always nude? When is he nude when the rest of us wouldn't be*?

*ablution and reproduction

Join his Only Fans page to find out.

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 21, 2021, 10:54:42 PM
im often nude too. is that a bad thing.

Yes.

Bad Ambassador

He's got a cheek saying pictures paint a thousand words, when his pictures are mostly just paintings of words.

Paul Calf

Has Benny only just noticed that the art world - a world he's inhabited for all his adult life - is based entirely on influence and bullshit and doesn't efficiently reward talent or hard work?

Blumf

Ben G says:
QuoteWe know politicians get fabulously rich by selling influence. They cannot do this directly. Some, like the Clintons and Obamas, set up 'foundations.' Billions of dollars are funneled into them in exchange for political favors. Currently Obama is getting paid back by the banksters using this method. All he has to do is conduct a few speaking engagements.

Once again, he's basically right, but can't quiet make that leap to seeing it with Trump and others, and the wider problems that enable it.

Anyway, let's have a look at some of Hunter's art:

Eeh, it's okay I guess, kind of thing you'd chuck up on a restaurant wall. He's no 'Dubya' Bush though.

Kankurette