Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:22:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

I think the second one is Clinton King? Ironically more like Garrison painting (which are competent oil-on-canvas cubist compositions of trite stuff like cowboys). I think Hunters are a bit better fwiw

Blumf

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 22, 2021, 11:08:07 AM
I think the second one is Clinton King?

Might be, I just grabbed some random images from GIS.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Kankurette on June 22, 2021, 10:45:20 AM
It's still better than whatever Garrison shits out.

He's actually a pretty accomplished fine artist; his cubist stuff is (to a philistine like me) pretty good.

It just underlines the utter contempt and cynicism he has for his cartoon consumers.

Paul Calf

I'm not quite sure what the fuck this is supposed to be though:

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 22, 2021, 09:56:06 AM
Has Benny only just noticed that the art world - a world he's inhabited for all his adult life - is based entirely on influence and bullshit and doesn't efficiently reward talent or hard work?

Blumf

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 22, 2021, 11:36:43 AM
I'm not quite sure what the fuck this is supposed to be though:

G-g-g-ghost jockey!!! Zoinks!

idunnosomename

not a fan of Rumsfeld!
QuoteBuilding 7 was intentionally imploded. The fire in the building was nowhere near hot enough to melt steel beams. 9-11 was an inside job and Rumsfeld was no doubt involved along with his fellow RINO, Dick Cheney. The event was used to take away freedom and provide an excuse for war. Just one day before the buildings came down Rumsfeld  admitted that 2.3 trillion dollars went missing from the Pentagon. This was conveniently forgotten after the 9-11 'attack.' Nowadays trillions of dollars go missing as a matter of course and nobody cares. Certainly not the compromised legacy media. Rumsfeld helped make that corruption acceptable.
laff.

Fambo Number Mive

So if Ben thinks Republican government officials staged 9 11, why  would he want to support a president that ran as a Republican? Surely he should have warned big boy Trump about what happened or something? Or will this expand until Nen accuses everyone who doesn't like Trump of being involved in 9 11?

Dick Cheney a RINO?

I suppose that he is now Republicanism has turned into outright "proudly say the quiet parts out loud" fascism .

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 02, 2021, 12:54:19 PM
not a fan of Rumsfeld!laff.

Love the casual aside that 9/11 was an inside job to the point where it's not even in dispute (with an honest to God's "jet fuel can't melt steel beams"!!), and that's just the setup for "and I bet Rumsfeld did it, or was involved, or fiddled money from the pentagon, or something anyway".

Not even got the attention span to properly outline the secondary conspiracy theory, he'll never make it in this game.

Blumf

https://grrrgraphics.com/knocking-on-heavens-door-rumsfeld/

Is that supposed to be St. Peter, or Ernest Hemingway? Because I don't think Hemingway would be arsed doing face control for heaven.

Alberon

I got a little worried reading Garrison's rant under the cartoon as I agreed with him about Rumsfeld being a warmonger over the Iraq war, but then the abrupt shift into utter woo-woo bullshit about 9/11 made me relax.

His theories are as half-arsed as his cartoons. "Probably behind 9/11 or something, I dunno."

idunnosomename

I think Trump and his nutbag entourage are the only real republicans now

Fambo Number Mive

Wonder what Garrison was drawing about the Iraq War when it first started.

He's also drawn a cartoon of a giant Kamala Harris lying on America laughing and kicking her feet in the air while a line of migrants, some holding FLAGS, cross from Mexico into the USA, the migrants are climbing over her bottom as they travel out of Texas to the rest of the USA (OH NOES!). The border between Mexico and the USA has "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" along it.

Sounds like a weird dream but it is a real cartoon by Garrison.

PlanktonSideburns

chveik

Quote from: Alberon on July 02, 2021, 05:13:01 PM
I got a little worried reading Garrison's rant under the cartoon as I agreed with him about Rumsfeld being a warmonger over the Iraq war, but then the abrupt shift into utter woo-woo bullshit about 9/11 made me relax.

he's getting there, full trot in a couple years

idunnosomename

they are better in text form, i agree. let me try.

Above Afghanistan and Kabul which is undergoing aerial bombings, a lovestruck Joe Biden - floating hearts above his head - cuddles a skeletal soldier clutching a rifle with WAR emblazoned on his helmet. "I wish I knew how to quit you *sniff sniff*" says the titled "Brokeback Biden" implying that Joe Biden wants to fuck War.

Blumf

https://grrrgraphics.com/happy-fourth-of-july-2021/

It's time to push back. Let's call "cancel culture" what it really is, communism.

Meanwhile...

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/23/politics/michigan-gop-committee-investigation-2020-election/index.html
QuoteMichigan GOP investigation finds no evidence of widespread fraud in 2020 election

A Republican-led investigation concluded Wednesday that there was "no evidence of widespread or systematic fraud" in Michigan's 2020 election, rejecting claims by former President Donald Trump and his allies that the state's election results were fraudulent.

RINOs!!

Blumf

Bucket of 'woke-ism', would be better as a plain old bucket of 'woke'. Bit like saying 'bucket of wetness' instead of water.

buttgammon

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 05, 2021, 12:56:16 PM
Why hasnt he labelled the other guy

The bald guy or the one with the funny hat who looks like the Statue of Liberty?

Egyptian Feast

Quote from: Blumf on July 05, 2021, 01:07:31 PM
Bucket of 'woke-ism', would be better as a plain old bucket of 'woke'. Bit like saying 'bucket of wetness' instead of water.

It would be even better if it said 'CUM'.

Fambo Number Mive

Who is the bald man who is not Biden and is the bucket he is using to put out the flame of liberty also "Woke-ism" or is that a different bucket like "cartoonists spewing hateful bullshit" which would be more apt.

Also, what is the reference of Biden holding the LGBTA flag?

Ben writes:

Quote...The globalist-minded Marxists have been doing their best to destroy the America we once knew. They've even imprisoned political prisoners—Trump supporters who protested at the capitol. They want to paint all Trump supporters as 'white nationalists,' which they then morph into white supremacist terrorists.

More people die from being hit by lightening than from white supremacist terror.

The lying Soviet Bolsheviks used this tactic, too. They demonized the Kulaks and eventually murdered millions. The Democrats are the new Bolsheviks. When you hear them bark about 'our democracy,' they really mean 'our communism.' They think the end justifies the means. Their end is total power and a complete end to our Republic...

I'm fairly sure far more people have been killed white supremacists than lightening, even if you only focus on America. When you look at how many slaves were murdered by slave "owners" and how many people were murdered by the KKK, by racist police officers and by members of neo-nazi groups, it must be hundreds of thousands. I only have figures for lightning deaths in America since 2006 (276 killed).

Also, Biden is no more a Communist than tuna salad is a sexual lubricant. There is no way that the Biden government will murder millions of people in the US like Stalin's regime did, although keeping the neoliberal status quo costs the lives of thousands of Americans each year.

Brundle-Fly

I see Sleepy/ China/ Commie Joe is now 'Pedophile Joe'. Surely, that must be libelous? Why isn't Garrison getting sued to fuck in the United States Of Lawsuits?

Fambo Number Mive

I presume if Biden sues Garrison he will give him lots of publicity and the ability to claim he is being "censored"

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 05, 2021, 03:33:34 PM
Also, Biden is no more a Communist than tuna salad is a sexual lubricant. There is no way that the Biden government will murder millions of people in the US like Stalin's regime did, although keeping the neoliberal status quo costs the lives of thousands of Americans each year.

It would be great if the Democrats were as radical and left wing as their opponents keep saying. They might actually raise the minimum wage and help organized labour.

Ferris

Fambo Number Mive