Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:10:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajsmith2

Quote from: Retinend on July 25, 2021, 06:32:12 PM
controversial opinion: speaking as a lapsed cartoon artist, I actually admire how Garrison draws figures (I stress: at a purely formal level). I think that the naturalistic posing of the hands in this one demonstrates how he is the master of his art, whatever you make of him.

I completely agree that he's (formally) a pretty good artist. Even (some) of his caricatures are strong. I don't like it like when people conflate his batshit opinions with his technical abilities and call both shitty, the talent is there.There's a world of difference between BG who studied art and is an accomplished draftsman and someone like St*netoss (now there's a 'Tosser in Chief'!) who only bothered to aspire to the artistic level of a fifth rate Instagram 'relatable!' cartoon creator before then using those meagre 'powers' for evil.

Alberon

Quote from: ajsmith2 on July 26, 2021, 03:32:19 PM
Still, little does Ben know that 'Tosser in Chief' works as an insult in the UK on a whole level he didn't even intend!

To be fair to him, he does know.

Quote*Tosser is a British slang expression for an "obnoxious jerk, a stupid and unpleasant person usually male."

And there's a few more meanings which I won't add here.

Retinend

Quote from: Alberon on July 26, 2021, 03:23:30 PM

That burning smell is your hypocrisy detector overloading. If it's still working this will finish it off.

That's a lot of labelled lettuce leaves/ green cum splooges.

(oh, and note the masterful inclusion of "gay foot")

Kankurette

Tbf guns do work effectively against COVID. You can't catch it if you've just blown your brains out.

bakabaka

"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids!"

The assumptions in that one short sentence...

Blumf

Quote from: bakabaka on July 27, 2021, 10:30:04 AM
"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids!"

The assumptions in that one short sentence...

Garrison is quoting Biden there, pointing out the gaff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idpevmeoK1A

zomgmouse

Quote from: Retinend on July 27, 2021, 08:51:23 AM
That's a lot of labelled lettuce leaves/ green cum splooges.

Can't WAIT for this to get turned into a garricum parody

Alberon

QuotePelosi's Political Prisoners- Anyone who supports Trump

Imagine being whisked off a city street in broad daylight, thrown into a waiting car and then driven to an ominous prison. You are stripped searched and your belongings, including your shoelaces and belt, are confiscated. Without explanation you are tossed into cell crowded with other prisoners. Then, without being charged, you are marched before an interrogator who asks you to sign a form that states you are an anti-State terrorist. If you do not sign, he beats you until you do.

This was a routine occurrence at the Lubyanka Prison in Moscow during Stalin's years of purges. Some prisoners were shot in the back of the head. Others drew very long sentences in the gulag system.

Don't think that can't come to America? Sure it can. The foundations are already being set.

The security agencies have been politicized. They are eager to set up and encourage crimes so they can round up those who resist the Democrats' quest for permanent power.

Meanwhile, those who are connected with the upper echelons of Commiecratic power can do as they please. They won't be arrested. Swalwell can sleep with a communist spy from China and brag about it as he sits on the Intelligence Committee. Biden can use his son to collect graft. Biden took an oath to protect our borders. Instead he leaves them wide open and even uses the military to fly them to locations across the country. That's criminal. That's treason. Nothing happens. Hillary can conduct pay for play in plain sight. She's not locked up. A presidential election is stolen in plain sight, but Biden's regime remains in power. When Lenin and his Bolshevik Party were soundly defeated in a free election they simply used force and took over. That's what the Marxists Democrats did.

Communists are obsessed with stamping out any political competition. The Marxist Democrats and RINO Republicans, led by Pelosi, are  determined to stamp out all vestiges of Trumpism. Pelosi is consumed by hatred and her desire for revenge.

They've already locked up many of Trump's supporters who had the temerity to walk into the capitol and protest a stolen election. Pelosi and the FBI made sure the capitol doors stayed open. I've read that some Trump supporters have been mistreated while in prison. One received an outrageously long sentence while those burning and looting our cities last summer were immediately released if they were even arrested.

Trump supporters are now being called 'terrorists' by the Marxist Democrats. If tyranny comes, can gulags be far behind?

Full on woo-woo insanity. Everytime the Democrats get labelled Marxist or Communist it just shows the Trump apologists have absolutely no idea what they really are.

Fambo Number Mive

I like the idea that the Democrats feel strongly enough on the one hand to arrest everyone who supports Trump but not strongly enough to remove their pro-Trump clothes from them and give them actual prison uniforms.

Also "Biden took an oath to protect our borders. Instead he leaves them wide open and even uses the military to fly them to locations across the country" doesn't make sense.

Garrison's drawing is an insult to everyone who does live in a country where the government round up and arrest people who support other parties. Comparing people whose candidate lost an election and won't accept the result to people rounded up and imprisoned and/or shot under Stalin.

Recently Trump held a rally of 5000 unmasked people during a pandemic. How oppressed are Trump supporters if they don't even have to practice basic health precautions?

Ferris

Unmarked federal marshals were bundling people into the back of unmarked rental cars without announcing who they were (or formally placing anyone under arrest) in Portland, before driving them to detention centres for processing under the previous administration.

That seems to be less of a concern, perhaps because it was during BLM protests.

jobotic

Remember in the gulags the prisoners all wore their I Heart Capitalism t-shirts or Trotsky hats?

Ant Farm Keyboard

Richard Nixon is even allowed to wear his "Trump 2020" t-shirt.

idunnosomename

god imagine wanting the shouty orange cunt who talks complete fucking bollocks off the top of his idiot head back. i mean Biden might be a useless prick but at least he isn't throwing toilet rolls at homeless people after disasters, talking about injecting bleach to stave off a pandemic, or just generally walking around like he's got a stick up his anus

Cold Meat Platter

I've listened to a few hours of the Gulag Archipelago audiobook on youtube. It's indescribably grim, frustrating and haunting. This cunt hadn't even heard of it before he was told to reference it.

zomgmouse

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 30, 2021, 03:28:55 PM
Unmarked federal marshals were bundling people into the back of unmarked rental cars without announcing who they were (or formally placing anyone under arrest) in Portland, before driving them to detention centres for processing under the previous administration.

That seems to be less of a concern, perhaps because it was during BLM protests.

Was gonna mention exactly this. Is he just that deliberately obtuse?

idunnosomename

he's a disingenuous grifter whose grift tanked once his shit billionaire president he'd pinned all his libertarian cartoons on turned out to be a spineless shit who achieved nothing and was a bad loser who wouldn't fuck off. i dont think theres that much more to it than that

Ferris

Quote from: zomgmouse on August 01, 2021, 01:00:03 AM
Was gonna mention exactly this. Is he just that deliberately obtuse?

Well it is literally his idea of a concerning scenario because it might happen to republicans vs reality where it has already happened with minimum pushback.

evilcommiedictator

Ah yes, the book written by a dude who is a massive Antisemite, good work Garrison

Blumf

https://grrrgraphics.com/bidens-scapegoat-the-unvaccinated/

I didn't realise the punishment for refusing to wear a 'slave mask' was nuclear bombing. Must have missed that report. Firm but fair.

Not gonna lie...

...I am tempted.
https://ben-garrison-cartoons-store.creator-spring.com/listing/tell-joe-what-you-think

ajsmith2

Masks are evil
Biden's evil

SO

Please buy masks from me emblazoned with Biden's smug face and with only a 'na na na boo boo' level slogan as a fig leaf gesture towards anti establishment subversion.

Dr Rock

Nowhere in the US is anyone being forced to vaccinate.

Paul Calf

idunnosomename

he's really into the whole AMERICAN IS STALINIST RUSSIA at the moment isn't he. I'm still not convinced it's anything but performative. but not sure how many actual TRUMP TRAIN fans he has anymore.

The idea that Pelosi is responsible for brave Trump supporters being thrown in the Gulag has the awkward thing that Trump doesn't seem to give a shit about it and has just waltzed away scott-free from the mess he caused outside the Capitol, leading his hardiest acolytes straight into an FBI trap.

Fambo Number Mive

People might not recognise who the drawing is meant to be and think Buck Fiden is some kind of celebrity with his own mask range. Still, if it gets more people to mask up Garrison may have done some good for a change.

Ferris

I was going to post the text that goes along with that cartoon, but why bother? It is tedious and mendacious nonsense.

Ben confirms he has not (and will not) get a vaccine because Biden is a communist or something. I'm sure it made more sense when he thought of it.

Ben almost stumbling upon the truth; that a tyrannical government could very easily, quickly and cheaply thin the population and leave the survivors cowering with a few well-placed drone strikes. But, no. Weird plan involving a pretend pandemic instead. Could murder you now, but wanna slowly asphyxiate you over the course of many years by making you wear a mask to Baskin Robbins. Oh, and inject you with miniature robots that will kill you one day. Just not now.

Blumf

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 05, 2021, 12:58:51 PM
Ben confirms he has not (and will not) get a vaccine because Biden is a communist or something. I'm sure it made more sense when he thought of it.