Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:08:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Thread 2021: well done, he's 13

Started by sevendaughters, January 09, 2021, 04:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

Not very good at puns but it's a bit that makes me smile.

Nice win for Chorley!

El Unicornio, mang

Carroll and Joelinton in the starting line-up, brace yourselves for an avalanche of goals!

Inspector Norse

Franchise FC one up at Burnley in what may go down as the least welcome upset ever

Ferris

Reminder to fantasy prem players that there's a load of fixture congestion - some teams playing nowt this week and two games next week.

Ok cheers.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on January 09, 2021, 04:35:54 PM
Carroll and Joelinton in the starting line-up, brace yourselves for an avalanche of goals!

Big Alan thinks Carroll's key

Inspector Norse

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Beautiful.

"Concentrate on the league" interview imminent.

Twonty Gostelow

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 09, 2021, 05:58:38 PM
Beautiful.

"Concentrate on the league" interview imminent.

"We can all look for excuses but since the pubs and restaurants closed I've had chronic ketosis."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Interesting how all of Arsenal's most senior or most expensive players are also the most AIDS

imitationleather

imitationleather

This afternoon I am looking forward to Jose bringing Kane on when it's 0:0 after 70 minutes.

El Unicornio, mang

Leeds looking like they belong in the National League

Twonty Gostelow

REPORTER: Marcelo, you must have thought it couldn't get much worse than losing 4-1 to Palace and 6-2 to Man United, but this was an embarrassment, probably the lowest point in your career. Questions will inevitably be asked about your future at Leeds United.

TRANSLATOR: Te amo Marcelo y Leeds United.

BIELSA: Bueno.

imitationleather

Leeds are just so great to watch and Bielsa is an asset to the Premier League.

Poobum

Blaming it all on the keeper, that was why. Casilla, racist, former Real Madrid player, must be burnt in sacrifice to cleanse the evil he has brought.

Morrison Lard

https://twitter.com/BBCMOTD/status/1348303266598297601

...just cancel all sport again like the first time. Fucking moronic cunts.

Edit : MOTD have since deleted a tweet praising the "scenes in Crosby" as the Spurs team arrived..

Shoulders?-Stomach!

How can the police maintain people's respect (if at all) if they single people out then, as you often see, just stand by idly among scenes of obvious risk?

Norton Canes

Are Spurs' opponent's extremist fans called Ultra Marines?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

imitationleather

I'm fairly confident when I say I reckon the entire country wants us to win this.

Norton Canes

I reckon professional football needs 26 years off, like Doctor Who. Then when it comes back it can be really good.

finnquark

Quote from: imitationleather on January 10, 2021, 05:29:32 PM
I'm fairly confident when I say I reckon the entire country wants us to win this.

Double figures, minimum. Marine's manager nearly destroyed Alty - grind him down.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

imitationleather

For both Vinicius goals you could say, "Well done, he's 13 (centimetres away from the goal)."