Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:06:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Thread 2021: well done, he's 13

Started by sevendaughters, January 09, 2021, 04:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Utter Shit

Fr.Bigley

Agreed. bring on the Leeds game Monday...at least we'll get some enjoyment out of the beautiful game.

imitationleather

Quote from: Utter Shit on April 16, 2021, 08:27:47 PM
This is an astonishingly crap game.

It's just like watching Dulux paint dry.

petercussing

This is the first game i'm actively routing for us to lose and hooray we score and give away a peno straight away from which they score!

Kankurette

Athletico Mince have ruined Harry Kane for me. Of course he bloody scored against us. He always does.

Also the picture of Ancelotti and Mourinho on the BBC feed sums up the game.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Kankurette on April 16, 2021, 09:00:21 PM
Athletico Mince have ruined Harry Kane for me. Of course he bloody scored against us. He always does.
"I was the top non-Muslim scorer in the Premium League last season..."

Though I think his goals today come more down to Michael Keane presumably having Spurs getting a result in his weekend accumulator.

chveik

Quote from: Kankurette on April 16, 2021, 09:00:21 PM
lso the picture of Ancelotti and Mourinho on the BBC feed sums up the game.

two dinosaurs that should be enjoying their retirement

chveik

The Culture Bunker

Fr.Bigley

Captain Z

Quote from: chveik on April 16, 2021, 09:58:14 PM
where would he go?

Out into the wilderness to ponder existence, Chinese salt mine, crawl around an Asda car park smeared in Castrol... anywhere has to be better than this.

chveik

king_tubby

Quote from: chveik on April 16, 2021, 09:52:44 PM

But enough about Athletico Mince

Kankurette

Quote from: chveik on April 16, 2021, 09:52:44 PM
And a third playing in goal for Everton.

I want Kean back. Our loanees always do better away from us. Bolasie's going to be banging in hat tricks every week at this rate.

wooders1978

Will there even be a transfer window? Everyone's brassic

BlodwynPig

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Captain Z on April 16, 2021, 09:56:42 PM
Harry Kane's final game for Spurs?

As an England fan the hope is that he's out for around 3 weeks, enough to get a bit of rest then come back into match fitness and form in time to help England lose 2-1 to Portugal in the Euro quarters.

He might yet last longer at Spurs than Mourinho if they lose the Rumbelows Cup final in his absence.

DrGreggles

Mourinho will get the boot at the end of the season if they don't qualify for the CL, as it will reduce his pay-off. It'll still be fucking shitloads though.

BlodwynPig

Bruce about to pen a 5 year contract with Big Mike Ashley. Back to square one for the Toon.

Fr.Bigley

Fucking dismal having a man advantage, going 2-0 up then deciding to play defensively...They really deserve to go down with Bruce at the wheel.

Kankurette

I'd mock, but they beat us twice this season.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

lankyguy95

Bruce must thank the Lord for Saint Maximin. When that guy's on it he might have the most ability to win a match on his own of any player outside City, Liverpool, Tottenham and Man United. That sort of player is a jewel in a relegation battle.

West Ham are losing too many key players now. Top four is going to be a struggle for them.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: imitationleather on April 16, 2021, 07:59:21 PM
All day I've been remembering Spurs are on at 8 and then getting pissed off about having to watch it.

I keep thinking the same about the Saints semi-final against Leicester tomorrow.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: lankyguy95 on April 17, 2021, 02:49:31 PM
Bruce must thank the Lord for Saint Maximin. When that guy's on it he might have the most ability to win a match on his own of any player outside City, Liverpool, Tottenham and Man United. That sort of player is a jewel in a relegation battle.

West Ham are losing too many key players now. Top four is going to be a struggle for them.

Hardly a relegation battle now. Season's over.

lankyguy95

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 17, 2021, 04:39:56 PM
Hardly a relegation battle now. Season's over.
Yeah I meant the last month where Fulham, Newcastle and Brighton were within about three points of each other.

Fr.Bigley

That the biannual promotion and pre-emptive relegation of Delia Smith FC.

BlodwynPig

PSG 90+5 to win against St Etienne and close in to 1 point of Lille who fucked up yesterday. Just Juventus out in the cold this year.