Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:54:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Thread 2021: well done, he's 13

Started by sevendaughters, January 09, 2021, 04:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spode

Quote from: Inspector Norse on May 04, 2021, 07:51:45 PM
It's Lazio who are traditionally the fascists (see: Paolo Di Canio) while Roma are usually associated with more left-wing fans (and players, eg Damiano Tommasi) though I think they've got their share of loony ultras these days.

I always had a soft spot for Roma, one of my favoured teams on Football Manager. Feel sorry for them now.

That Roma Championship Manager 01/02 team should be a world heritage site.

imitationleather

If the ESL had gone ahead it would have been an honour to get battered by teams of this calibre every week.

chveik

why didn't they get rid of that snow?

jobotic

Think Roma are a lot more right-wing than they used to be.

finnquark

Roma mob will let you in with a common or garden knowledge of the works of Mussolini. Lazio you need to your Pound inside out.

imitationleather

chveik

Fernandinho really deserved that one. Mahrez next

imitationleather

That yellow card is going to wear out.

BlodwynPig

Inspector Norse

Pretty unprofessional lenience from the ref here really. The game situation doesn't matter, a red card is a red card and football is entertainment, what could be more entertaining than PSG going down to seven men and the game being abandoned?

BlodwynPig

City are a disgusting team, fuck them ... *

bgmnts

Good god who the fuck do you want to win in a Man City vs Chelsea final? Pure Alien vs Predator stuff, that.

chveik

not only that, but it's going to be boring as fuck. at least with Real there will be some refereeing shenanigans

Kankurette

Real will win it. The bastards will cheat like mad now they've got Ramos back.

I know I'm supposed to hate City but I can't, I liked them back in the '90s because they were United's local rivals and I hated United. Plus family connections. Unfortunately United are my local team, though I do like OT and the area around it with all the takeaways plastered in photos of Cantona and Best and whoever.

ETA: Roma aren't Nazis but as Liverpool fans will know, their ultras are quite vicious.

Chollis

LA DÉCIMA!!!

Just ordered full Real kit from SportsDirect, Ramos #4 on the back, we're all pulling for you boys

Kankurette

BlodwynPig

Yes, if Real win it, at least there will be a few flavours of French in that victory.

EOLAN

And if Chelsea win at least there may be a few flavours of Kurt Zouma, N'Golo Kante and Olivier Giroud in that victory.

Kankurette

kalowski

Real to equalise in the 92nd minute.

imitationleather

Seriously terrible performance from Real Madrid.

chveik

Quote from: EOLAN on May 05, 2021, 12:48:08 PM
N'Golo Kante.

what a guy

edit and during the ramadan too!

Thursday

Fair play to Hazard that's some long game of sabotage he's played there.

I submit to you all that as we've won it before, it would be funnier if we won it again and denied Man City and Pep.

DrGreggles

It'd be even funnier if it was cancelled.
C'mon UEFA. Now's the time to ban the ESL shits!

Kankurette

The slightly less evil team won. And Werner had a decent game, proving me wrong when I said he should be dropped for Giroud last time. This is why I am not a pundit.

Kante is so very tiny. And one of those players who ties the midfield together.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kankurette on May 05, 2021, 11:08:18 PM
The slightly less evil team won. And Werner had a decent game, proving me wrong when I said he should be dropped for Giroud last time. This is why I am not a pundit.

Kante is so very tiny. And one of those players who ties the midfield together.

YOU DISGUST ME

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Exquisite timing for Real to be absolute shite right after the BBC publish a puffpiece on Zidane.

No joy to be had though, these are all ESL cunts, whoever didn't sign up to the ESL and got furthest in the competition wins.

Norton Canes

Jesus. And I thought Spurs/Liverpool was scraping the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully these two can serve up something that at least resembles football and not an early hours lurch home from the pub.

I guess Chelsea would be the least worst winners since victory for them would represent an unexpected bonus rather than a prophesied step to European dominance. Except, I always remember the proud 'Nottingham 2, London 0' (since 2012 'Nottingham 2, London 1') boast of Al 'Chart Music Podcast' Needham and hope that he can make it for a few years yet.