Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:48:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Thread 2021: well done, he's 13

Started by sevendaughters, January 09, 2021, 04:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Wasn't expecting the 9-0 half-time score but there were are.

buttgammon

imitationleather

Other teams must be looking at this and thinking we're the team to beat in the competition.

sevendaughters

suprised the plumber isn't actually making them less shit

finnquark

Young will sign 16 lads from Connah's Quay and sub them all on at half time.

Thursday

Scoring any more goals would be undignified. Pretty embarrassing for Spurs this.

imitationleather

Think I just saw Ian Wright in the background tearing off his Marine hat and stamping on it.

sevendaughters

Quote from: finnquark on January 10, 2021, 05:41:53 PM
Young will sign 16 lads from Connah's Quay and sub them all on at half time.

one of my recent joys in life has been sticking on Sgorio on Saturday afternoon and watching the Welsh cloggers hack each other to bits. Flint Town United vs Aberystwyth in a gloomy municipal stadium? Er, yes please!

Rizla

Hibs' game tomorrow against Celtic (already shunted from yesterday so the supermegachampions could go sun themselves in Dubai) could be in doubt after one of their players tested positive for covid. If it is, and we don't get awarded the forfeit 3-0 win like the rules say, I'm gonna fucking well KICK OFF!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Captain Z

I reckon if Dele was 13 cm away from the goalline he'd still try and find someone to pass to.

Thursday

Thursday

Quote from: Thursday on January 10, 2021, 05:42:26 PM
Scoring any more goals would be undignified. Pretty embarrassing for Spurs this.

Lol an eight-tier team and they could only beat them by 5 goals. Fucking shite.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Guy Mowbray signing off with 'SCIENCE AND LOGIC WILL PREVAIL'.

Blinder Data

Quote from: Rizla on January 10, 2021, 05:57:01 PM
Hibs' game tomorrow against Celtic (already shunted from yesterday so the supermegachampions could go sun themselves in Dubai) could be in doubt after one of their players tested positive for covid. If it is, and we don't get awarded the forfeit 3-0 win like the rules say, I'm gonna fucking well KICK OFF!

it's reaching the point now that i think ending the season early like last year would be the kindest thing to do for all involved. asterisks all round

bgmnts

Quote from: sevendaughters on January 10, 2021, 05:45:30 PM
one of my recent joys in life has been sticking on Sgorio on Saturday afternoon and watching the Welsh cloggers hack each other to bits. Flint Town United vs Aberystwyth in a gloomy municipal stadium? Er, yes please!

Welsh league is actually quite fun.

bgmnts

Savage and Sutton, good god what a combo.

Also what the fuck are Rangers 22 points ahead of second place Celtic in the Scottish league or have I entered a parallel universe?

sevendaughters

Quote from: bgmnts on January 10, 2021, 07:55:12 PM
Welsh league is actually quite fun.

oh I was quite serious. sort of adopted Airbus UK as my team.

bgmnts

Caernarfon Town all the way! The best of S4C football coverage though is John Hartson's Wenglish. It's beautiful.

Get in Pooport!

Jockice

Quote from: bgmnts on January 10, 2021, 08:42:49 PM
Savage and Sutton, good god what a combo.

Also what the fuck are Rangers 22 points ahead of second place Celtic in the Scottish league or have I entered a parallel universe?

Yeah, but we do have 22 games in hand. Or is it four?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Jittlebags on January 10, 2021, 10:28:32 PM
Blimey, worst ever penalty takers.

Neither team should go through.

Send them home.

DrGreggles

JamesTC

While it is a bit rum, I hear he does the celebration for his dead parents.

Blinder Data

Quote from: bgmnts on January 10, 2021, 08:42:49 PM

Celtic have 4 games in hand but they have been rubs all season and Stevie G has got his lot running like a well oiled machine. it will take a bigger slip than that one vs Demba Ba for Rangers not to be champions this season.

Oh, and well done, Celtic - 13 players now self isolating following their jolly in Dubai. welcome to the bhanter years, baby!

PowerButchi

Quote from: sevendaughters on January 10, 2021, 09:06:01 PM
oh I was quite serious. sort of adopted Airbus UK as my team.

Cefn Druids or fuck off.

petril

Quote from: Blinder Data on January 11, 2021, 02:19:42 PM
Celtic have 4 games in hand but they have been rubs all season and Stevie G has got his lot running like a well oiled machine. it will take a bigger slip than that one vs Demba Ba for Rangers not to be champions this season.

Oh, and well done, Celtic - 13 players now self isolating following their jolly in Dubai. welcome to the bhanter years, baby!

The Fitba' is having a tidal change season, Celtic getting huckled into the role somewhere on the irritating conspiracy fiend - corporate underdog spectrum, while Rangers take over on the smug wanker - lesser of evils spectrum

GMTV

Hibs are now being threatened with a points deduction if they don't play. Despite this occurring because celtic got the game moved a day so they could go on a dubai jolly.

Maybe celtic fans might begin to realise they now are the domineering establishment club, and have been for some time

DrGreggles

Quote from: JamesTC on January 11, 2021, 01:39:30 PM
While it is a bit rum, I hear he does the celebration for his dead parents.

Maybe he should change it to one where he doesn't come across as a dick.