Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:40:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's Been Jabbed With The Vax?

Started by Dr Rock, January 09, 2021, 06:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

I'm off to get mine now. Bye bye.

Head Gardener

wife won't let me have it, says its got aluminium in it, reckons we've both had it a while back anyway

Dr Rock

It's been five hours and I feel perky as ever. When will I feel like I'm dying?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Rock on March 28, 2021, 05:44:24 PM

the wee hours

Janie Jones

My daughter, mid 30s, got her jab today because her volunteer work for Age UK made her eligible. She took along to the clinic some free meal vouchers from the small restaurant group where she works, to give to the NHS staff and volunteers. They said they weren't allowed to formally accept them but if she happened to leave them on her way out they'd make sure they weren't wasted...

gib

Quote from: Dr Rock on March 28, 2021, 05:44:24 PM

first 12 hours are fine, then you start to feel cold. Suggest you build a warm nest before the aches kick in. Then just sleep.

mothman

Then the facehugger falls off, and you feel very hungry.

You should be fighting tooth and nail against useless and dehumanizing face coverings, and utterly pointless, potentially dangerous newfangled vaccines mandated by a vile Tory government yet you're all queuing up to be Matt Hancock's bumslave. It's bizarre. Check this comment in ten year's time and you'll realize I was correct.

phes

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Wanking Monk of Kefalonia on March 29, 2021, 04:59:51 AM
You should be fighting tooth and nail against useless and dehumanizing face coverings, and utterly pointless, potentially dangerous newfangled vaccines mandated by a vile Tory government yet you're all queuing up to be Matt Hancock's bumslave. It's bizarre. Check this comment in ten year's time and you'll realize I was correct.

Clothes

jobotic

"Newfangled"

I see, it's a parody account. Okay then.

Dr Rock

UPDATE

You can all relax, I slept like a baby and feel 100% fine today.

gib

Quote from: Dr Rock on March 29, 2021, 08:40:44 AM
                                                                    UPDATE

Sounds like they ran out of vaccine and just gave you the placebo.

phes

Quote from: Dr Rock on March 29, 2021, 08:40:44 AM
                                                                    UPDATE

Not so fast. I was fine until the next afternoon. Didn't have nearly as strong a reaction as the younger folks who were sicker and faster, but had a stinky few hours

Chedney Honks

GP called me first thing to offer nanomachines at 9:30am but I'm in meetings all day or on the road. Scolded me a bit and said really not sure when I'll get another chance.

So it's tomorrow afternoon.

Hopefully I'll be absolutely fucked on Weds because I've got to drive to York. Can't be fagged and this will be a great excuse.

Feels great to be in the comorbid gang, not sure under what criteria I've been offered it but I guess they know something I don't. Maybe they reading this thread. Hi, Dr. Beattie!

BlodwynPig

Dr Rock

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Janie Jones on March 28, 2021, 08:46:55 PM
My daughter, mid 30s,

Saw the avatar and thought it was Noodle Lizard

Dr Rock

No side effects for me then. It's probably because I don't eat fucking Caramacs.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Rock on March 29, 2021, 06:53:51 PM
No side effects for me then. It's probably because I don't eat fucking Caramacs.

I'm not healthy and same, so get those caramacs down yer

Chedney Honks

Can't believe it, I got Lil Clotta. Actually very emotional. Feels like when I climbed Kilimanjaro and saw the sun blazing over the peak. I was almost crying looking at the operation they had going on.

This is the best country in the world. Rosbif every day from now on.

phes

Had my booster yesterday. GP had tents up outside for the winding queues. Instead of putting some duct tape crosses on the floor they opted for hiring two stormtroopers for the sisyphean task of managing a winding, socially-distanced queue with no demarcation. I went in with my colleague, she left after hers as I opted for having mine in my thigh. They took her leaving as a sign to send in the next victim. I was stood with my trousers down when he wandered in. It was like Children of Men meets This Country.

jobotic

What do us in our late forties get it, you lucky old biddies?

Chedney Honks

BlodwynPig

Chedney Honks

That's what my wife said, she said it's psychosomatic. You both know me too well. I can't put my finger on it but defo feel not right.

Dr Rock

Chedney Honks

I actually bought a Caramac easter egg tonight torment my wife who hates the stuff. I got her a lindt as well which I will reveal three days later like Jesus's rebirth. Prank! Here's your eggs