Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:56:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's Been Jabbed With The Vax?

Started by Dr Rock, January 09, 2021, 06:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

I've been away. And feel like done he might need to explain the Caramac gag to me.

BlodwynPig

He ate a Caramac and died.

RIP take care mate

mothman

I don't think I've ever had a Caramac. Not actually sure what it is. A knock-off Cadbury Caramel, I think I assumed. Should I break my Caramac cherry - my, if you will, Cherrymac?

Dr Rock

It's nothing like any other form of caramel. It is vile and disgusting. And it makes you have adverse reactions to the Covid vaccine.

mothman

I see from Wikipedia (yes, I know) that it is analogous in composition to the coating of the McVities Gold bar, which is truly horrendous. Forewarned, I shall avoid!

Chedney Honks

I actually do feel shit now. Woke up burning, arm is really sore but mostly spaced out to fuck, I honestly feel like total shit.

canadagoose

Bugger Caramac, Caramilk is what it's all about. Or Galaxy blonde chocolate.

bakabaka

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 01, 2021, 01:48:46 AM
I actually do feel shit now. Woke up burning, arm is really sore but mostly spaced out to fuck, I honestly feel like total shit.

RIP mate, take care

jobotic

I love Caramacs. I mean I can tell when I eat them that they're bad but I love them so. Like I used to be about smoking cigarettes.

Maybe I'll eat a load while I wait for my fucking jab.

scarecrow

I know it's churlish to complain, but has anyone else found their vaccination centre to be very poorly ventilated?

Mister Six

Booked in for a cheeky Pfizer on the 16th. Well excited. So far my friends and colleagues have all reported minimal side effects - nothing beyond a stiff arm - so I'll probably end up looking like the Elephant Man.

Chedney Honks

Wish I'd had Pfizer, I can't tell you. This is is the so shit and probably about 50% effective. I might try to book in for the Moderna or J&J. Might even get the experimental Chinese military vax and anal swab.

Rev+

Got jabbed right up with the A to the Z this afternoon, in a disturbingly unclean back office of a pharmacy.  Surely someone is supposed to dust the place?  And having an open box of doughnuts right there is fine, but probably not the sort of look you want if you're going for 'clinical'.

All went fine, you can't feel a thing, but got run over when crossing the road after and am now a ghost.  Woooooooooo!

Chedney Honks

It's all fun and games now, you're on top of the world, lump in your throat with the sense of occasion. It's finally over.

Wait til tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day.

poo

Booked in. Pfizer. No clot juice for me.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Those who have had the AstraZeneca one are 'rock hard' 'total legends' 'ace' and 'kings on earth' while those who have the Pfizer frozen dogshit jab are 'The Biggest Losers', 'Comic figures', 'lower than carers'

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 03, 2021, 10:52:58 AM
Those who have had the AstraZeneca one are 'rock hard' 'total legends' 'ace' and 'kings on earth' while those who have the Pfizer frozen dogshit jab are 'The Biggest Losers', 'Comic figures', 'lower than carers'

Your age band are due to get Sputnik V...let's see how hard you really are.

daf

Jabbing tonight - fatal bloodclot here I come!

seepage

Sputnik V, you really were the greatest vax...

Blinder Data

so wtaf is going on with the AZ jab? were the pesky Europeans right after all?

can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, I guess - tough luck, ladies!

Cuellar

Not letting that slop anywhere near me. It's Pfizer, Moderna, or bust.

Trifling matter of rare blood clots aside, what's the latest data on how good/not so good the Astra Zeneca jab is against the 'vid compared to the others?

Dr Rock

I wouldn't mind a few blood clots. Their perfectly harmless.

NoSleep

Quote from: Beep Cleep Chimney on April 07, 2021, 06:20:52 PM
Trifling matter of rare blood clots aside, what's the latest data on how good/not so good the Astra Zeneca jab is against the 'vid compared to the others?

The % prevention is slightly down from original anticipation, but reduction of need for hospitalisation is still almost 100%.

jobotic

Thought us poor cunts in our late forties were going to get some Moderna in us later this month but it looks like that'll be kept aside for the snowflake generation who can't handle a bit of AZ. Blaadclaat time.

Dog Botherer

gettin the pfizer here in a few minutes. they said they'll have to do mine as a suppository but can't complain eh.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dog Botherer on April 15, 2021, 04:34:12 PM
gettin the pfizer here in a few minutes. they said they'll have to do mine as a suppository but can't complain eh.

Can you ask the inserter to collect some 'scrapings' for our sequencing, cheers.

mothman

Oh wow, the suppository version lets you act as a wireless 5G base-station, that's very civic-minded if you!