Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:37:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Kim Jong-un wants more nukes

Started by Blue Jam, January 10, 2021, 12:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

including a nuclear submarine... Here's a little something you may have missed amid all the other mad shit that's been happening lately:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-55598880

'member when there were murmurs that Donald Trump could be in line for the Nobel Peace Price after the Deranged Dotard met with the Fat Little Rocket Man? Fat lot of good that did.

idunnosomename

Give him nukes but just fill them with sherbert

Chedney Honks

I'll sell him as many as he likes, maybe he's the man for the job.

Blue Jam

I wonder what name he'll come up with for Biden. "deranged" may not work but "dotard" does.

steve98

Couldn't Rocket Man have kept mum about his nuclear ambitions for another 10 days until Trump's out of office? For sure the desperate turd's gonna see a possible opportunity here to stay in power.

EDITED cos it was shit.

lipsink

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 10, 2021, 12:38:30 PM
'member when there were murmurs that Donald Trump could be in line for the Nobel Peace Price after the Deranged Dotard met with the Fat Little Rocket Man? Fat lot of good that did.

No, the reason he needs more nukes is cos of 'cancel culture'.

Pink Gregory

Writes Kim Jong-Un in the Spectator

Blue Jam

Quote from: Pink Gregory on January 10, 2021, 02:22:39 PM
Writes Kim Jong-Un in the Spectator

Why We Should Trust Kim Jong-un With Nukes, by Brendan O'Neil.

idunnosomename

He could set up his secret Western silo on Brendan's forehead

Cuellar

Drop the economic sanctions and all of this goes away. But then the U.S. government would lose their most reliable bogeyman and might have to finally admit that it lost the Korean War :(