Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:52:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

🎶 Friday, Friday, camera up the arse on Friday

Started by The Mollusk, January 13, 2021, 05:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 15, 2021, 05:13:40 PM
Pics coming soon.

Looks like the contents of Armie Hammer's freezer.

Genuinely delighted it's nothing serious, now get out of my sight you revolting ulcer-arsed freak.

Need a hand with the enemas? I think I need something to establish a routine.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 15, 2021, 05:13:40 PM
Pics coming soon.

Whole thing was a doddle tbh. Sedatives weren't nearly as heavy as I'd hoped (meaning I'm having a drink tonight), it was a pleasantly interesting experience!

I have some minor ulcers and light inflammation, so nothing serious at all. The annoying thing is that I have to give myself an enema with treatment fluid every fucking night for the next 4 months!! The amount of action my arse has seen the last few months is insane!

Anyway, happy to report that I am fine, just got home, about to enjoy the fuck out of a veggie sausage and mustard sandwich.

Lolarious CaB-laddery aside, glad to hear it's not serious. Crohn's and the like is not fun.

Pity they couldn't give you a 4 month supply of mesalazine tablets for the inflammation rather than having you shove stuff up your arse. Maybe with the ulcers you need something stronger.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Is Fry still about? A handy guy to ask about enemas.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I know where you can buy a second hand sluicing clamp if you feel that's going to be required.

Enzo

Glad to hear it all went well Mollusk!

Enjoy those enemas. Pretend you're a Led Zeppelin groupie from the 70's

Brian Freeze

Very pleased to hear you enjoyed it.

Hope you are doing ok too Enzo?

Enzo

Quote from: Brian Freeze on January 16, 2021, 08:37:58 AM
Very pleased to hear you enjoyed it.

Hope you are doing ok too Enzo?

yes thanks. Had my last chemo appointment on Thursday. Hoping my scan will bring good news in a couple of weeks!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cameras up the arse is not what this town is all about

kittens

the camera got him pregnant. he's going to be shitting vhs tapes in a few months time. his arse is gonna be converted into a blockbusters.

The Mollusk

Better late than never, here are the pics as promised!

I guess this is NSFW although you can't see any poo and without explicitly saying so you can't really tell it's the inside of my arse.

https://imgur.com/a/LIFGf1S

I've been greatly amusing myself at how the third photo looks like the cover art for "Songs in the Key of Life":

Cuellar

No offence, but I will not be looking into your anus.

No offence.

Dex Sawash

The Mollusk

Dex Sawash

jobotic

This post may contain erotic or adult imagery.

Tony Tony Tony

Looks you can now send your arse away to get flushed out, handy, time saving and avoids all that messy business.

Shit Good Nose

The second pic in the series - Mr Igoe about to enter the upper rectum and do some damage.  Unfortunately Tuck Pendleton is way up in the lungs.  DRAMA....