Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:58:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Synchronic

Started by SteveDave, January 13, 2021, 09:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveDave

This is "available" now.

It found it a bit normal.

Spoiler alert
It just seemed like the idea wasn't explored enough. It was strangely unmoving and uninvolving.

Anthony Mackie was good and I really loved the opening 30 minutes or so but after he started taking the drug to travel to places it became episodic but nothing lead to anything else.

The doctor who made the drug died offscreen and that's that. I thought there was going to be a whole thing with someone coming for Mackie to get the remaining drugs or something about the drugs that the doctor bought up being spread across the city again.

Jamie Dornan (played by Timothy Olyphant cosplaying as Ben Affleck) just moped about his daughter went missing and did little else for the last 2/3rds of the film.

As I said the first 30 minutes was really good and the chemistry (har) between Dornan and Mackie was nice but overall disappointing after the other Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhouse films.
[close]

Paaaaul

I haven't seen it yet, but their next job is apparently directing a Marvel series. That escalated quickly.

gib

I liked it. The premise was interesting enough to keep me watching to the end.