Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:39:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Armie Hammer (allegedly) admits to being a cannibal!

Started by Twit 2, January 14, 2021, 06:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Sonny_Jim

Sin Agog

Well it was Chalamet who ate the peach, not Hammer. There might be something to this.

phantom_power

He has called it bullshit but pulled out of his latest film due to the controversy. It does all seem very odd

Butchers Blind

beanheadmcginty

He hasn't actually eaten anyone though has he? So I don't really see what the problem is.

Custard

There was a weird thing recently where he uploaded a video of his two year old son sucking his (Armie's) toes

It was all perfectly innocent, but whaaaat? Bleurgghhh

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/armie-hammer-toes-son_n_5d3ecc1ce4b0db8affab3501

Icehaven

Surely fake DMs must be created and 'leaked' all the time purporting to be from famous people, and most of the time they go unnoticed because the celeb in question just ignores it and no one falls for it anyway. When not only does it get a lot of attention but the person it involves reacts strongly and does something like pull out of a film, it gives it that much more credence whether it's true or not. 

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Kelvin

Quote from: icehaven on January 14, 2021, 12:02:10 PM
Surely fake DMs must be created and 'leaked' all the time purporting to be from famous people, and most of the time they go unnoticed because the celeb in question just ignores it and no one falls for it anyway. When not only does it get a lot of attention but the person it involves reacts strongly and does something like pull out of a film, it gives it that much more credence whether it's true or not.

Yeah, his reason for leaving the film sounds like horseshit. Makes you think he's been asked to step down.

sevendaughters

weirdly I have met Armie Hammer. he and his wife were the patrons of a charity that organised a 10k I did in LA in 2013, and as I came third (shit field, I was not that fast) he was duty bound to shake my sweaty hand.

All I can say is he didn't eat me and that is good enough.

El Unicornio, mang

I bet he'll be using some Arm & Hammer baking soda to help clean up all the blood stains in his house.

Shit Good Nose

One of the reports I saw about this VERY early this morning said that the messages were only about sexy-time fantasies he and his wife have - no mention about cannibalism or anything.

Given how easy it is to make these things (as Wimblewrong and other HS Art and LOLrandom threads in this very forum prove), I'm willing to very much believe it is bullshit until someone proves otherwise, or, at the very most, the initial sex fantasies bit was real but the cannibalism stuff was added by some merry prankster after the fact.

sevendaughters

i read the DMs over on the instagram account @houseofeffie

pretty wild stuff

bgmnts

BritishHobo

Quote from: sevendaughters on January 14, 2021, 02:14:08 PM
i read the DMs over on the instagram account @houseofeffie

pretty wild stuff

Yeah if those are real then it's absolutely terrifying and I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's an actual serial killer. The sheer number of them is staggering, and that's before you get into the visceral horror of it all.

Butchers Blind

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Shaky

Quote from: sevendaughters on January 14, 2021, 01:06:43 PM
weirdly I have met Armie Hammer. he and his wife were the patrons of a charity that organised a 10k I did in LA in 2013, and as I came third (shit field, I was not that fast) he was duty bound to shake my sweaty hand.

All I can say is he didn't eat me and that is good enough.

Too many people around. Was he carrying a large pot and did he at least lick his lips?

evilcommiedictator

Never even heard of this guy before, but the son of a rich oil baron being a unhinged weirdo? Never heard of it

Mister Six

I hope it's not true because he was great in The Man From UNCLE  and Sorry to Bother You. But given the number of women supposedly among his harem of "kittens" I suppose we'll find out one way or the other soon.

Mister Six

Actually: nah.

Cuellar

He swallowed that guy in Call Me By Your Name!!!

I feel like I'm being gaslit with Armie Hammer and his forebears all the time. How Armand Hammer and Arm And Hammer are two distinct things with no connection to each other (until Armand Hammer bought Arm And Hammer or something). And no one ever talks about it. Maybe journalists think everyone knows the back story of Arm And Hammer and Armand Hammer and it's not worth going over again and again, but I disagree. By not mentioning it EVER and never even acknowledging the insane coincidence of the names it makes me feel like they're trying to turn me insane for even thinking about it. It sounds too much like a joke to be real but it IS real and ever journalist should at least make passing reference to it ("Armie Hammer - yes, that is his real name. His grandfather was Armand Hammer (yes that was his real name). The Arm & Hammer company's brand name did not originate with Armand Hammer. It was in use 31 years before Hammer was born. He was spurred to buy shares in the company as a result of often being asked about the brand being so close to his name").

Phil_A

Quote from: bgmnts on January 14, 2021, 02:19:07 PM
Not really arsed about cannibalism as a taboo.

Who among us can say they haven't indulged in the consumption of human flesh at some point, this is clearly the politically correct lobby just trying to stop our fun yet again.

Bazooka

Surely they can slit him open and spill his guts as proof, ala Jaws.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Cuellar on January 15, 2021, 10:30:14 AM
He swallowed that guy in Call Me By Your Name!!!

I feel like I'm being gaslit with Armie Hammer and his forebears all the time. How Armand Hammer and Arm And Hammer are two distinct things with no connection to each other (until Armand Hammer bought Arm And Hammer or something). And no one ever talks about it. Maybe journalists think everyone knows the back story of Arm And Hammer and Armand Hammer and it's not worth going over again and again, but I disagree. By not mentioning it EVER and never even acknowledging the insane coincidence of the names it makes me feel like they're trying to turn me insane for even thinking about it. It sounds too much like a joke to be real but it IS real and ever journalist should at least make passing reference to it ("Armie Hammer - yes, that is his real name. His grandfather was Armand Hammer (yes that was his real name). The Arm & Hammer company's brand name did not originate with Armand Hammer. It was in use 31 years before Hammer was born. He was spurred to buy shares in the company as a result of often being asked about the brand being so close to his name").

I have similar feelings about the makers of Yogi Bear denying that they based the name off the baseball player Yogi Berra

QuoteBerra sued Hanna-Barbera for defamation, but their management claimed that the similarity of the names was just a coincidence

Cuellar

Yeah that's really not on.

Anyway Armie Hammer seems like an odd bastard.

Mister Six

Got into an argument (a polite one, though) with a friend last night over this. He said that as fucked up as cannibal/snuff/rape fantasies are, so long as they remain in the realm of imagination/roleplay and don't actually result in anyone being harmed, it's nobody's business. And while shagging around is bad behaviour it doesn't warrant #cancellation.

I don't disagree with that, I said, but if this post is to be believed, he's also encouraging women to enter unbalanced, co-dependent and abusive master-slave relationships, tattooing them, then discarding them when he's bored of them. That's way out of line in BDSM ethics anyway, and the combination of emotional abuse and murder/rape/torture/cannibalism fantasies is highly concerning, so women should be warned.

In a way, I said, it's a shame that the media is focused on the absurd-sounding cannibal aspect because it disguises the more concerning allegations of real-world behaviour.

Then he pointed out that it could all be a load of faked-up bollocks and we're both cunts for discussing it, and I couldn't really argue with that.