Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:23:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Armie Hammer (allegedly) admits to being a cannibal!

Started by Twit 2, January 14, 2021, 06:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

druss

Ah apparently he was "Student 2" in Arrested Development.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

He's very good at playing rich scumbags. I wonder if it's a hiding in plain sight thing.

El Unicornio, mang

He plays the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. Actually thought he had a twin actor brother, they did such a good job of it.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on January 15, 2021, 08:17:30 PM
they did such a good job of it.

Absolutely.  But, oddly, the other one hasn't been in anything since.  Maybe Armie ate him at the wrap party.

phantom_power

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on January 15, 2021, 08:17:30 PM
He plays the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. Actually thought he had a twin actor brother, they did such a good job of it.

He did have a twin but he ate him

Apparently here are voice recordings out there now so the chances of it being faked have dropped sharply. I agree with Mister Six that having fantasies in a consensual and mutually respectful relationship is fair enough but if women are being groomed into those relationships and then dumped when he gets bored it is another matter entirely. That aspect is the one that will probably remain the most opaque though

sevendaughters

some story I read yesterday reported on the things he puts on his private instagram account and without question Mr Hammer is an amoral hedonist, though ironically a joyless one, warped by fame and bitter about divorce.

Jerzy Bondov

In my opinion it's not healthy to want to tear a woman's heart from her chest and feel it beating in your hand.

Bazooka

What happened with this, have they found any skellingtuns in his tummy yet?

Butchers Blind

He's fed up of people raking over the bones of this story. The media are are making a meal out of it.

Bad Ambassador

Police are suspiciously eyeing the finger holes on his soup bowls.

Kelvin