Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:56:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This Picture IV

Started by Spoon of Ploff, January 14, 2021, 09:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

This is MP Tom Randall MP

Here he is getting into some scripted divide and rule with Liz Truss the other day  ->   blah blah

I challenge CaBers to make this image any more unsettling than it already is.

Dr Trouser

pretty sure that's over near the Kimberly Ales old brewery? if so i've had many a piss near that bin

edit: Home Brewery even, the one with the nice tacky Robin Hood archery logo

Pijlstaart

He's a gorgeous fellow, elements of beaker. I like a man without topography, lie him on his back and you could race hot wheels down the length of him. He could even be entirely cylindrical, a sort of big frube they've forced into a suit so as not to upset the children. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymfaj2ByzLk Look, his neck/clitellum is the only point of articulation, the rest is just straw.

Captain Z

And this is how one carries the "carrying bag", is it?

Jittlebags

Quote from: Pijlstaart on January 14, 2021, 09:43:40 AM
He's a gorgeous fellow, elements of beaker. I like a man without topography, lie him on his back and you could race hot wheels down the length of him. He could even be entirely cylindrical, a sort of big frube they've forced into a suit so as not to upset the children. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymfaj2ByzLk Look, his neck/clitellum is the only point of articulation, the rest is just straw.

A sort of Trinny Woodall of politicians, but with smaller tits.

DrGreggles

Bleeding Kansas

sirhenry

So why are the blokes behind him pissing in and on the chip shop?

Brundle-Fly

He's wearing my old school uniform.  And there are Johnny Fartpants whiffs coming out his arse too.

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Dr Trouser on January 14, 2021, 09:43:17 AM
pretty sure that's over near the Kimberly Ales old brewery? if so i've had many a piss near that bin

edit: Home Brewery even, the one with the nice tacky Robin Hood archery logo

It's a stone's throw from the Front Street jeweller's where Marian Bates was murdered.

Don't know what it's like now, but it was pretty rough when I used to go there from a friend's place in Gedling. Via Arnold Lane, of course, a tune I'm sure the locals never tire of hearing.

Dex Sawash

Thomas

That picture actually captures him at the height of a mental breakdown. He thinks he's Treasurer and that the carrier bag is the red briefcase. Poor sod thinks he's getting his photo taken outside Number 10.

Spoon of Ploff

Maybe this is a better setting for him?

Icehaven

You'd think he'd take every opportunity he could get to wear a mask to hide his complete chinlessness, particularly on camera.

Dex Sawash

Dex Sawash

Spoon of Ploff

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I want to know what he ordered.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 14, 2021, 03:32:17 PM
I want to know what he ordered.

Definitely a cheeky saveloy in there somewhere.

Spoon of Ploff

The Mollusk

Just realised the fucking state of that unironed tablecloth, no excuse for that

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien