Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:55:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

This Picture IV

Started by Spoon of Ploff, January 14, 2021, 09:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr_christian_troy

dr_christian_troy

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Glebe

Quote from: Hand Solo on January 15, 2021, 05:31:18 PM

Haha!!

Quote from: greencalx on January 16, 2021, 09:28:38 AMMissed one.

Heh... I never got the belly dancer woman thing, actually, missed what that was all about!

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Glebe on January 16, 2021, 03:36:06 PM
Haha!!

Heh... I never got the belly dancer woman thing, actually, missed what that was all about!

I remembered it started over 10 years ago and exploded into a CaB meme but had forgotten that I was responsible for starting it, in this slightly rum thread which I'm cringing at now as a fully grown mature adult

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,19003.msg940257.html#msg940257

Dex Sawash

Is the belly dancer not the lady from Beats Antique?

(possible #cancelled moment)

El Unicornio, mang

Don't think so, just a stock gypsy belly dancer image

greencalx

Quote from: Glebe on January 16, 2021, 03:36:06 PM

Me neither, but I've got her on a transparent background now (eh, lads etc) so waste not want not.

(Actually I don't get any of the CaB memes, or indeed, any internet memes, ever, and generally think they're sfc but it transpires I'm in a minority of one, so if you can't beat 'em...)

Gradual Decline

Dex Sawash

You magnificent bastard

shiftwork2

Cursus

By an uncanny coincidence, I'd just started work on this (which didn't quite come off):

Cursus

Johnny Yesno

greencalx

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

bigfatheart