Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:28:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

oh fuck

Started by madhair60, January 14, 2021, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B

Yes
5 (83.3%)
Yes
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

madhair60

madhair60

L

Endicott

What is it n ... oh fuck.

madhair60

I
Ḑ̴̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̧̢̨̨̧̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̻͈̣͇̥̱̬̭͉͚̲̻̩̖͎̳̟͓͚͙̮̩̰̮̙̘̣̲̞̘̞̱̻͍͙͈̳̦̱̘̗͎͉̩̯͓̰͍͙̻̗͉̣̫̭̟̹̭̖̯̦̘̘͎̜͈͙̯͚̩̯̲̝̮͖͉̺̮̜̯̝̱̙̤̙͚̙̯̼͈͕̞̬̞̺͎͉̙͖̫̮̗̭͎̙̬̞̹͉̭͓̘̗͍͚͕̤̥̪͚̥̣̤͉͈̱̞̣̙͖̠̫̻͍̳̩͔̥̥̻̥͖͚͍̫̺͖̟͓̙̜̠̘̹̟̳̩͍̣̣͙͙̞̹͔͎͚̺̜̬͖̬̩̺̟̩̖̠̹͇̦̯̖̼̠͔̪̳̥͕̮̦̦̜̣̪̥̺͈͈͓̫̫̗̹̟͍̹̹͕̭̹̭̪̣̫̲͍̀̀̌̆̌͂̐̐̌͂̉̀͑͒̈̂͆̏̇̐̈̆̒͋́̍̽̓̑͐̍̓́̂͛̂̃̀́̒̉̑͒̆͋̉̓̐͆̆̿̽́̒͌̌̓̈́̓͊̾͗̇́̿̄̃͒̑͋͐͋͌̈͆̀̎̈́̋̒̎͐͌̉͂̍͆̂̀̄̊̾͆̍̓͌̿̉̏͒͗̀͐̿̽̄̀̉͐̐͊͐̍̃͆̽̾̓̅̉͂̓̈́̏̈́̏̃̃̃̒̿̈́̃̂͂͗̄́̎̆̍̈́̔̂̍̀̀̂̍̓̊̃͒͒̏̂̂͋̆̃̊̍͑̋̈́͌͗̃̈͆̈̍̈͘̕̕̚̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅơ̷̡̢̨̢̧̧̡̧̡̡̨̧̡̢̧̡̡̨̢̧̧̡̧̛̛͉̳͖̘̼̼̰̙̤̖̳̙͙͈̮̜̰̭̰̠̱̤̞̠̗̘̰̣̞̳̟͓͈̲͎͈̖͎͇͈̭̯̠͙̝̣̜̮͔͍̯̺̦̻̭͈̼̠̱͚̟̬̜͎̥̦̱͕̪̥͖̘̤̰̻̞̘̹̥͎̜͖̮̬̮̼̦̤̮̳̮̬͚͚͎̖̥̤͔͉̳̞̲̰̪̦̺̗̮̥͈̼͎͎̬̜̞͈̖̥͓̞̬̜͙̭͉̟͇̦̩̪͓͕͇͚͕̲̞̥̭͔̻͍̭̻̠̩̭̣͇͕̼̺͕͇͓̦͕̮̝̲̟͈̲̪̤̹̥̼̣̮̗͉̖̺̳̰̭̫̠̪̰̬̹͕̯͇̦̜͉̮͚͉̰̳͈̫͍̥̺̤̦͍̺͕̬͍̩̯̱͈͙͇͇̯͖̺̠͕͕̗̖̬͚̫̝̮̙͈̜͓̺̺̖͙͔̯̔̄̍̀̎̾̀̾̄͂̀̌͋̀̂͊̐̽͂́̏̐͑̀̄̈́͒͗̾͐̾̊̈̍͗̈́̏̄͑͌͌͒̇̓͌̉̓̐̽̈́̓̆̑̓͑̅̍̃̋̋̓̑̊̊̆̎͂̓̆͋̌͂̌̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅṉ̵̨̧̧̡̡̢̡̢̨̢̢̢̨̧̢̨̧̨̨̢̨̨̧̢̡̢̧̨̧̢̢̨̢̡̡̡̛̛̛̖̫̟̯͇͔̮̪̺̖̰͎̼̳̞̺͉̮̪͉̣̥̜̣̻̤͓͎̺̙̹͉̱̭͈̙̳̙̦͕̦̱͍̣͇̬̺͔͖͈̙͔̥̜̮̰̖̙͙͕͍̯͇̗̠͔̥͈͙̬̘͇͔̭͖̹̩̗͔̻͚̱͎̰̼͉̟̱̹̫̙͕̖̖̬̟̳͈̻̯͕̗͕̟͍͕̮̦̦͍̭̻͍͍͙͔͕̗̺̣̼͕͎̜̜͎̫̗̩̱̞͖̮̻͓̣̺̻̟̥̖̙̟̮̪͎̠͓̹̜̫̪͔̻͎̲̜͓̠̥̣̘̹͈͔͇̰̭̩̤̳̘̱̝̬̤͈͈͕̝͉̳̦̣̺͖̫̳̠̱͉͎͇͔̥̺͚͈̙̰̱͓̬̬̖̦̳̞̤̲͉̻̝̜͍͇̹͎̰͕͑̀͒̎̋̓̀͆́̾̈̏̓̏̐̽͊̿͑̄̇̀̀́̆͂̎̆̈͐͑̂̈́͌̋̿̇͗͋̾̈̀̅̄͒͑̂̐͊̃̃̈̇͛̿̂́̽̌̈́̏̒́̌̽̿͊̊̌̋̑̈́̏͌̾̂̿́̿̊̀̀̍̿̄̓̄̚̕̚͘̕̕̚̕̕̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ'̸̢̡̧̨̧̢̢̡̨̛̛̛̛̼̱͕̜̺̭̲̖͕͈͔͕̤͔̯̯͉͈̫̥̯͇̻̰̦͓͔͖͉͙͕͙̱̬͓̫̦̖̠̻̲̼̺̟̩̪͍͕͇͕͕̺̈́̋̈́̾͋̀̂̾̂̅͗̃̔͐̌̄̿̋͋̒̒̽͌͛͗̔͆̒́̅̃̋̀̄̋͊̿̿͂́͒̋́̇̓͌́͊͛̈́̊̏̍́̓̂̂͂̒̈́̐͊̆̑̅̃͛̅͗͂́̈́̇̀̋̐̔̍̂̐̇͊̿̍̿͊̐̅̑̀̌̇̎̄̍̒̈́́̉͐̏͋̇́͊͋̈̇̐͂̓̈́͛̾̂̉͒̅̍̏̎̀̓́̒̋̒͑̾̔̈́̈́̃̓͘͘̚̕͘͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅţ̴̧̢̛̞͇̗̘̠͖̳͔̙͕̟͎̖͇̯͕̫͕̫̱̺͔̣̩̮̖͙͎̣̫̼̖̹̟̥͓͎͇̯͈̼̗̘̤̦͉͎͚͎̱̲̹̥̗̬̪͓̳̘̼̪̘̹̩̯̰͎̹͔̫̝̞͎̳̯̝̣̝̦̮̜̖͕͉̜̩͉̻͇̥͉̯̝̙͉̰̠͖̙̎̑̊͋̂̎͑̐̊͊̄͆̽̎̏͋͐͆̽̔͌̇͛̽̋͂̾̈́̄̍̀͊̓͆̎̓͒͋̏̈́͛̽̌͗̅͊̿̓̈̈̉̅͆̃́̓͆̀̎̔͛̓͊͒̀̽̃̄͋̓̊̈́̀͊̐͒̒́̔̈͗͐̈̎̾̊̃͂́̏̈́̽̀̀̉̓͋̇̒́͐͌͐͊͌̕̚̕͘̚̕̕̚͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅ ̶̡̨̧̨̢̢̧̧̡̡̧̨̡̨̢̧̨̨̨̢̡̛͇̙͇̟̤̺͙͕̦̺͚͍̺͖̱̯̠̬̺̥̦̼̰̪̰̖̥͎̠̲̪͎̼͓̮̗͖̭̜̟̟̠͔̤͉̦̩̲̞̲͔̪̭̠͉̫͕̦̰͚͚̬̤̟̼̥̩̭͉̜̞̭̯̥̻̖͇̮̘̼̗͕̠̜͚̥̙͙͙͙͕̻̗͖̫̙͍̘͎̲̖̻̤̬̩̟̮̣̰̩͖̜̻̗͓͔̠̩̖̞̜̘̣͔͎͙̹̜̭̭̫̹̗̪̪̫̼̪̩̠̘̠̮̝̰̠̟̼̜͍̬͇̖̲̝̭̫̰̯͚͍͙͇̘̹̰͈̱̪͚̫̩̙̳̙͈̟̜̜͎͚̱͇̟̜̝̱̝͖̱̤̖͍̹̮͓̩̺̟̙̣͍͓̰̜͉͓̭̬͚̠̙̋́̈́̀̂̄͒̌̎̔̽͒̂̾̌̔̀͂̒̊̔͋̂̀̈̔͋̓͐̈́̾̈́̄͌́̃͒̂̃̐͒́̈́͗̽́͐͗̾͗̄̋̉͛͂͛̒͂̉̎͛̓̈́̍̇̃̾̄͗̽̃̉̂̌̿͌̄͂̆̍͊̓̕̚̕̕̚͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅf̸̢̡̡̢̢̨̡̧̨̢̢̡̢̢̢̢̨̨̡̢̧̧̧̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͇̹̱̤̲̠̪̲̬͎̤͙̘̖̗͕̥̝̹͙̭͇̳̬̱͚̤͎̰͉̱͖̠̬̩̣͇͔̪̺̥̼̭̠̹̳̞͎̼̜͎̯̼̰̝̖̤̗͈͎̲̲͉̙̫̳̬͉͍̠̟̱̝̝̣̰̟̪͕̱̯̞̩̹̰͇͙̪̘͖̞̠̩̠̘̫̮̼̦̥̱͍͙͍̩̲̪̻̱̘͉͉̹͔̗̣̫̝̰̬̣̝̖͉̼̩̠̹̬͚̩͎̙͈̼͈͈̭͍̭͖͉̲͉̻̻̲̯̳̜̖̠͈̤͓̩̠̤̻̤̪̝̜͎̱͙̤̼̻͇͓̫͇̝͓͕̰̟͓̘̫̺̝̘̗̫̬̬̞̼̥̜̞̭̞̫̭̠̙̫̺͙̠͎̺̣̺̻̤̙̦̺͍͍͎̲͇͍̞̜͎͚̭̥̮̝̺̳͕̣͍̩̹̼̹̗̝̣̫̥̌̄̈̽͌̆̒̃̾̅̔́͛̓̂͛̽͆̾͑̏̀͆̆͌͗͐̑̋̈̑̈́͐͗͒̈́͌̓͊͐̽͊̔̄̆̎̆̓͋̏͊̆̎́͒̏̈́̏̎͑̈͑̌͑͗̌̊͗̉̀̄̓̄̄͒̒̿̅̋̏́́̅̾̂̍̐̓͒͊̀́̾̆̊̂̋̈́̍͆͐̋̈͒̎̈́̉̾́͊́̑̏͋̒̆̇̒́͂̄̇̃̓̀̑̐́͒̉̓̒͊̋̅̇̌̀̅͒̈̑̓̎̏̇̾̿̓́͛̎̀̀̏̀́͒̄͊̿̆̊̅̋̾̉̐̇̌̓̓̀̐̔̏̀̿́̈̾̌̓̒̀͌̈́̂̿̄̈͆̈́̎̍̍̈́̓̃̍͛̓͆̀̂̅̒͂́͛͑̒̿̈́̌̿̂́͐̑̽͂̄͌͑̎̉̿͂̀͛̈̃̉̏͑̉̌̂̿̏͗͊̌͑̓̋̽̔̍̚̚̕̕͘̕̚̕͘͘͘̕͘͘̚͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅḙ̷̡̧̡̨̡̢̢̨̡̡̡̨̨̢̢̧̡̢̢̢̡̨̢̧̧̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̙̳̳͓͍̝͇͚̲͔̦̗͎̗̜̮͓͚̣̝͙̮͓̺̳̖̝̘͖̤̝̦̹̞̩̤̮̞̘͇͍͇͇͉͈̠̹̪̯̺̝̝͍̦̩͖͍̬̣̮͖̝̭̟̱̬̥̪̙̩̣͈̬̺͕̮̼̩͚̼͚̬͖̼̳̘̰̥͉̜͍͖̘̹̝̼̦̟̤̬̪̥̺͔̻͓͈͉͓̜̼͈̤̟̫̫͎̞̹̟͇͚̬̻͉̹̖͚͎̜̼̦̖̯͇͇͍͕͇̖̞̮̗̻͇̭͎̟̼̼̫̥͕͍̣̻̫̯͕̝͉̯̤̙̼̜̤̞͓̟̩̯̯̮͉̹̞̯̜̫̣̥͓̣̼̠̯̬͚̬̳͖͎̰̜͔͈̠̫̠̖͍̪͉̭̮̲̪̻̪̻͈̦͓͙̙̝̫̝̜̻̙̜̰̩͕̬̘͇̰̊̿͂̀̇̈́̀͋̂͐̽͐́̈́̇̋̾̑͌̓̓̍̍̈́͋͑̿̈́̓̓͑̀̃͂̅̄̋͐̿͆̒̀̊͆̀̌̽͂̀͒̃̍͌́͊̄̑̆̒̐̏̈́͋́͑̀̓͗̔̅̀̽́̋̏́̒̌́͊͒̓̀̿͗͐̔̄̇̎́͂̔͋̍̅̀̔͑͂͗̀̇̉͆͐̉̊͌́͆̒̽̆̾̅͂̈́̀͛́̓̈́̃̾̓͐̒̂̊̀̋͊̊̑͋̾̿̄̍̆͛̋̎̅̂̑͐͐̋̂͛́́̏̏͆̅̉̐͂̂̾͑͗̍̑̃̏̃̀̈́̀̽̂̓̎̓̓̓͆̃̋̔̇͌̀͐͊͒͘͘͘̕̕̚̕̚̚͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅĕ̸̛̛͉̟̣͓̪̙̮͕̮̙̗͓̞̥͉̥̺͉̩͔̟̱̂̉̆̐̊͗̆̐̅̀̍̀̀̆̀̈͋͂̄͒̈́͋͜͝͠ͅͅͅl̸̨̨̡̡̨̢̧̨̨̡̡̡̡̧̨̡̧̨̡̡̢̨̨̡̨̛̛̘̗̰͈͉̭̹̠̝͓̰̮̝̼͚̙̦͇̳̘͓̻̖̠̣̳͇̘̭̘̦̜͈̬̪̱̻͇͇̥̳̪̺̯̥̭͇̲̮̟̜̫̟̯͖͔̰͇͖͉̺̫͈̝̙̥̱̝͕͉͔͚̳̪͚͓̼͎̹͈̳̰̭̘̟̤̺͖͙͕̻͉͉̜̲͚̜̫̝̭͇̳͓̣̟͚͓͎͔̩̜͇̪̩͙̫̹͓̼̭͎̱͙͉̟̤̜͕̭͕͓͙̯͖͙̘͍̟̥̘͔̣̘̺̼͇̭͙̹̼̥̪͇̖̬͓̹͇̥̰̱̩̺͖̭̤̳͚̮̞͇͙̞͕̰͓̭͈̪̲̥͇̰̞͚̪͍̠̤̭̼̹͇̤͓̰͓̞͛͊̈̐͒̑̆̅͗́̐͋̉͌̂͒̎͌̎̉̅̐͛̿́̇̋̊̄͒̃̄́̐̽͒̑̂̌̓̀̇̿͗̋̈́̉̂̓̆̄̽̽̓̈̄̆́͛͌̓̇̒̀̔̐͋̀͊̄͂̊̿̊͑̐͗̅̚̕̚͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̨̨̢̧̨̡̡̢̨̢̨̢̨͙͓̫͕̯̦̤̠͓̜̤̯̤̣̩̻̳̦̯͉̺͚̤͔̬͔͙̤̣͕̱͖̗̭͎̫̻̪̘̗̼͍̯̥̖͖̼̹̯̲̟̗͓͖͖͍̺͈͇̖̫͓̟̞̫̩͎̮͙͎̜̫͓͖̳̜̟̠̼̗̭͈̟̳̳̝̰͙̙̣̘͔̱̫̙̭͇̱̣͕̹̣̭͍̤̳̳̻̰̙̺̘͉̗̟͎͍͎̤̫̫̼̣̭̦̯̲̻̯͙̦͚̤̣̭͖͕̠͉̮͍͔̻͖̫̦̲̤̱͎̙͍̠͓̤̆͌͂̉̋͒͑̆͌͌͑̿̑͆̓̾͗̎̑̃̍̉̎̂̈́̊̄̃̅͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅw̸̨̡̢̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̳͈͈̳̯̦̩̗̘̙̖̻̫̪̦̖̺͕̙̪͔͚̺̘̫͕̣͙̤̬̳̺̤͕̟̤̳͔̟̯͔͉͕̠̬̙̫͓̲̜̰̞̻̯̰̲̖̜̫̥̜̝͉̗̺͈̯͖͚̭̣̤̱̹͖͍͎̬̗̱̖̝͓͈͔̐̎̾̃͋͌̏͑̄̌͊͊͗̌̈́̍́͒̔̐́̊̔̈́̑̏͂̓͒̓̓̓̀͆̓̈̈́́̂͊͛͑̍͊̑́̂͐̈́͂͂̌̈́́̿̃͊̅͗̎͌́̆͂́͋̈́̀͗͐͑͆̇̐̃̓̽͊́̇̐̃͆͐̂̂͒̓̊̽͋̄̆̊̆̌̅͗̈́͆̆͊̑̿͑̀̏̈́̎̎̐̆̂͂̎̈̏̎̈́̈͊̋͗̾͂̋͂̈́̊̌̏͆͂̋͊͐̊̏͆̀̅̂̓͒́̒̎̋̿͑̊̎̒̅̈́̒̈́̒̃̾̏́͋͊̇͋̃̄͊͆̄̿̔̌̈́́̇́̃̂̽̀͂̆̅̏̈́̉̽̀̏̓̿̐̓̅͒̏͒́̔̄͒̽̀̀̋̈̉̌̂̿͌̋̃̂̃͒̃̐͂͆̃͆̑̀͐̆̉̈́͂̎͂̈́͒̎̓̀͑̕̕̕̕̚̚̕̕̕͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅȩ̴̧̧̨̡̛̛͕̠̹̹͔̲̤̘̝̣̙͉͚̙̼͙̻̬͎͚͓̲͍͚̬̯̣͖̻̤̞̭̰͉̈́̓̃̔̓̂͒͊̽̓̔̅͌̀͊̀͑̎̂̉̾̊̓̋́͛̏̿͊̄̀̋̆̓̃̈̿͐͗̇̅̓̆̒̂̈́̂̽͆̄̆̆̄̑̋̄̀̌̃̅̄̽̎͋̑̿̎͌̄́͊̋̈̊͋̈́̓͗̓̆̑́̽͛̍̀̿̓̀̂͊̅̎̈̈̌̊͂̑̍͌̾̐̽̿̅̊̕̚̚̚͘͘͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅl̴̨̡̡̧̢̧̢̛̼̗͓͎̣̻̞̻̭͚͈̜̻̥̳͔͇̫̦͉̖̣̠̬̺̣̭̰͍͓̥̮̰̹͍͙̘̰͚̬̲̝̻̬̞͙͍͎̞͔͚̝̳͓̬͉͓̦̘̭̰̲͕̺̩̪̱̣͚̥̹̼̮̣̳̪̲̜̮̮͕͂̽͑̇̃̃͂̎͑̈́̃̈͗͐̽̋͐͋̑̋͒̌͐͑͗̓͋̌͐̾̇͂́͊͌̑̆͌̂́̓͗̀̍̊̍́̐͑̿́͊́̽͗̃̈́͆̎̄̎̀͑͑́̎̍̐͐̇̿̈̓̀͑̃̎̈̂̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅl̸̨̨̧̧̡̢̨̨̢̧̧̡̡̢̢̛̛͇͎͎̝͚͍̮͓̙̙̞̲̫̯̜͕̝͚̞͈̰̙̬̻̼̲̤̤̪̹̘̥̮͎̟̲͇̖͉͙͍̻̠̙̝̝͚̭͙̗̥̯̰̰͓͇̮̻̠̫̣͍̝̻̺̗̲͍̙̣̹̞̗̯̩̳̩̮̟̹͇͇̗͈͎͚͚̜͕̱̺͖̲͕̙͎̼͓̥͍͔̙͍̳͓̮͔̱͖͇̪̩̞͎̱͙̤̮̠̜͉̝̭̦̮͙͇̤̼̟̲͕̥̩͕̯̯̝̯̱͕͚̠̭̖̭̳̙̦̰̯͖̯͎̈́̾̄̈́͗̃̏͐̐̎̃͋̑̃̉̍͆̓́͑̎́͋̅͂͑͆͛̉̏̓̃͂͛̈́̍͒͒̈̋̅̆̈́̍̈́͗̒̎͘͘͘͘͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅ.̸̨̨̨̧̧̧̛̛̛̭͓̤̻̠͚̺͈̦̣̙͎̘̟̟͇̥̺̥̘͓̼̘̹̠̼̙̰̣͈̺̠͔̫̮̠̗͔̻̣̣̤͖̩͕͕̜͕̳̠͍̖̻̙̞̙͎̰̾͐̽̃̔̈́̌͊̏̋͐̊͋͋͐̔͐̉́͒̉̌͗̃̆̾̆̎͊͊̿̂̿̆͒͊̊̿̒͑̍͆̈́̄́̃̒̅͛̉̎͐͌̊̿͒̋̑̄̏̋̊̈̈̇̉͐̌̈́͑̾̀̓͗̈́̐̎̎̂̏̐̋͋̅͛͌͒͒͐̐̓͑̐̌͒̇̄́̀͒̿́͋̊̽̒̂͗͆̅̈́̑̎͌͗̓̇̍̀̽̃̂̏̀̓̈́̂̀͑̎́̌͌̈́̆̎̓̔͂̽̐͊͆̄̆̂́̔̆̂͒́̓̇́͛͑̈́͒̈̓̏͗̈́͛̑͗̽̍̔́̓̾͐̈́̉̄͐̒̀̓̊̈́̊̇̽̽͑̿͑̔̇̉̀͊̀̚̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̕̚͘͘͘̚͘̚͘͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠

madhair60

G

madhair60

H
Quote from: empty link=topic=84596.msg4434232#msg443spoiler]4232 date=1610632632]
I am, I am, I am to come I was.
I am, I am, I am to come I was.
[/spoiler]

The Mollusk

Chrome just asked if I wanted this page translating to Vietnamese. What have you fucking done mate

Icehaven

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 14, 2021, 02:14:58 PM
Chrome just asked if I wanted this page translating to Vietnamese. What have you fucking done mate

And me!

earl_sleek

madhair60

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 14, 2021, 02:14:58 PM
GOd just asked if I wanted thESE EYES. What have you fucking done mate

The Mollusk

Why does this feel like it's the promo for a new Kanye album

madhair60

))))))))))))))))))

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Not Stephen FryAnd Papyrus 115 (which is the oldest preserved manuscript of the Revelation as of 2017), as well as other ancient sources like Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, give the number of the beast as χιϛ or χιϲ (transliterable in Arabic numerals as 616) (χιϛ), not 666.

Don't all rush to change your password to Beelzebub616 at once.

shiftwork2

The neighbour of The Beast

madhair60

Hi folks, not sure what happened there.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: shiftwork2 on January 14, 2021, 04:24:43 PM

The neighbour of The Beast

Steve Harris considers rewrite