Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:43:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

RuPaul's Drag Race UK - season two

Started by Blinder Data, January 16, 2021, 02:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMrs

no more drag threads, this barely has 6 replies

Cuellar

Don't want to keep slagging off Lawrence Chaney but again, don't really think she should have won. I think Bimini was my favourite in the challenge (doing silly little things like sliding off the sofa), but her runway look wasn't great. Not sure who should have won over Lawrence actually.

Yeah fair enough, give it to Lawrence. Good on her.

thugler

Quote from: Cuellar on February 05, 2021, 11:07:10 AM
Don't want to keep slagging off Lawrence Chaney but again, don't really think she should have won. I think Bimini was my favourite in the challenge (doing silly little things like sliding off the sofa), but her runway look wasn't great. Not sure who should have won over Lawrence actually.

Yeah fair enough, give it to Lawrence. Good on her.

Couldn't he come up with a proper drag name? I find it incongruous that all have female names and hers is Lawrence. He is one of the best at the comedy aspect and seems solid otherwise. Agree Bimini was very good. The crap ones are pretty obvious at this point ginny lemon who just went, sister sister and ellie diamond are all pretty rubbish. Then Tayce and Tia Kofi are both ok but a bit limited. One of Chaney, Bimini, Ahora and Veronica will win.  Nothing has topped the 'Rats' week for entertainment value so far.

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

I love Alan Carr's crudeness and the way he always takes it just a bit too far. Almost like Michael The Geordie going "He means his cock!"

I liked Lawrence Cheney's runway look: "Ahhhve goat ears oan ma tits"