Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:41:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tennis 2021. Just a load of balls.

Started by Deanjam, January 18, 2021, 04:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

imitationleather

poo

Watching these two incredible young women play, then speak. I was still shoving Lego down my yapponaise at 18.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: poo on September 11, 2021, 11:49:30 PM
Watching these two incredible young women play, then speak. I was still shoving Lego down my yapponaise at 18.
She's not so different.

Echo Valley 2-6809

I meant box of Lego. Sorry for any offence taken - that person is not who I am. #NoMorePMsPlease

Echo Valley 2-6809

The Tweets are in!

Thanks for the lecture, college boy.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Dex Sawash

England done a  9-11 tribute but somehow took out Canada instead of NY.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Blue Jam

Anyone bothering with the men's final tonight? Apart from Larry David? Got a whole month of Amazon Prime now, I may as well.

I hope season 11 of Curb has an episode where Larry David makes some excuse as to why he can't attend a 9/11 memorial ceremony beng organised by a friend, and that friend then watches the highlights of the women's final and spots him in the crowd.

selectivememory

I do like Medvedev, so I'll definitely be tuning in for a bit to see if he can get Djoko on the ropes and maybe win his maiden slam. Might stick around to see Novak close out the calender slam and get the all-time men's record for major wins if it looks like it's going that way, even if that's not the outcome I want at all. At least Zverev's not in the final anyway.

Funny how Djokovic's attempt to make history has been completely overshadowed by Emma's unprecedented title run (and also Leylah's stunning performances throughout the tournament). And quite right too. 

Blue Jam

Not a fan of Djokovic here but you've sold it to me now, cheers.

Funny that I used to really follow tennis to the point that I actually got a job at Wimbledon 20 years ago so I could watch loads of tennis and meet the players, and now the big names are mostly unfamiliar to me. It's not like snooker, where The Class Of '92 are still going strong and regularly winning things.

greencalx

Federer will still be playing when he's 90, I bet.

chveik

i'm going to watch it, what else would i do. i wonder if djoko will fuck off once he's beaten the record

druss

Djoke is a weird cunt but I'd still much rather he had the record than Rafa, can't stand him.

Kankurette

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on September 12, 2021, 02:20:25 AM

It's about time a girl won it.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta hit tennis balls.

Blue Jam

Gwaaaaaaarn Medvedev, do 'im.

Totally on Larry David Watch here.

Blue Jam

Medvedev needs to oil his shoes. I don't recall this much squeaking last night, not even when Raducanu ragged her knee to fuck.

selectivememory

Medvedev already playing much better than he did in Melbourne. But Djokovic has been quite slow out of the gates in most of his matches in the last week. We'll see what happens if Med takes the first set.

I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out, but his shoes do seem especially squeaky.

chveik

med didn't have the fight much contrary to djokovic, i hope it will pay now, no squeaky shoe time

selectivememory

Blue Jam

Ben Stiller in da house, minus skewer in eye. Maybe that's why Larry David hasn't shown his face yet.

selectivememory

Meddy serving like a dream at the moment.

Blue Jam

Meddy's bullet-like nips are a tad distracting.

chveik

caught djokovic's post-game interview after the semi, saying that zverev was 'a good man'. sickening shite

Blue Jam

Djokovic has Action Man injection-moulded hair.