Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:24:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

And so thank christ for Batista, the wrestler, who joined not a moment too soon

Started by Shit Good Nose, January 18, 2021, 05:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Despite the levity of the subject title, this actually makes for incredibly depressing reading (I'll say straight away there is nothing gruesome - aside from the wicked [in a bad sense] skin graffiti - in the vid and the manatee is apparently otherwise safe and well [though probs now shunned by its manatee brethren for its pro-Trump leanings) - https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/dave-bautista-offers-20000-reward-manatee-trump-124134512.html

bgmnts

I mean he probably eats beef and cheese by the barrel so fuck it but fair dos to him.

Hope the wanker who did it gets CUNT scrawled on their forehead using a rusty butterknife.

Dex Sawash

Is that just scum and barnacles  wiped off, not actual damaged flesh?
Still fucked up but the dugong is unharmed, maybe?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Can we be sure this isn't just some form of divine occurrence, like when Jesus's face materialises on a slice of toast?

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Dex Sawash on January 18, 2021, 05:58:15 PM
Still fucked up but the dugong is unharmed, maybe?

No need to get personal about my gentleman part.  But yes, it's fine thanks for asking.

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 18, 2021, 06:05:52 PM
Can we be sure this isn't just some form of divine occurrence, like when Jesus's face materialises on a slice of toast?

New thread idea - Trump appearances in unlikely places and objects.

Inspector Norse

QuoteIf you have information on the person(s) who committed this federal crime please call 888-404-3922

Why don't they just ask the manatee who did it?

Cuellar

Shit Good Nose