Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:12:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cashback Squirrel.

Started by Glebe, January 21, 2021, 10:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

"Twenty Lambert & Butler please mate, oh and can I have ten quid cashback?"

"No prob squirrel mate there you go."

"Cheers mate."

Ferris

Will give you 3 quid for this thread and count yerself lucky!

Replies From View

eating a miniature greggs or fulsize?

Glebe

"Knock it off, lads. I just needed bit cash for me train for and that."

jenna appleseed

You sure that's not a crack squirrel?

Replies From View

I don't really want any cashback during this pandemic - is that really so terrible?  the notes could have all covids on them

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on January 22, 2021, 08:54:25 PMI don't really want any cashback during this pandemic - is that really so terrible?  the notes could have all covids on them

"Me card doesn't have that 'tap' thing anyway. I am only a lowly squirrel!"

Glebe

"Alright lads, just popping in with some exciting news... I bought a copy of Exchange & Mart and a bottle of Lucozade in the local garage, asked for fifty quid cashback and the guy handed it over, no problem! Get in!"

Replies From View

Cashback Squirrel I don't like how your eyes lose their sharpness the closer I look at them.

Just a criticism.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on January 24, 2021, 01:49:05 PMCashback Squirrel I don't like how your eyes lose their sharpness the closer I look at them.

Just a criticism.

"Years of snorting meth, mate. It's why I need all that cashback!"

Replies From View

Cashback Squirrel you can keep snorting through the same rolled-up note, mate.  You don't have to get a new one each time.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on January 24, 2021, 02:43:30 PMCashback Squirrel you can keep snorting through the same rolled-up note, mate.  You don't have to get a new one each time.

"I've used the same note for the last twenty years. It's just that I keep going into shops and deciding I need a hit fast without having to go to an ATM."

Twonty Gostelow

Cashback Squirrel
He's been living in a tree on the Wirral
He threw an acorn once at Jimmy Sirrell
And he's the reason why the red ones ar'ill

Vermin.

Replies From View

Where do I go when I need cashback?  I thought Cashback Squirrel was it.