Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:58:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What does anyone need to do to make a piñata become haunted around here

Started by Replies From View, January 23, 2021, 02:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Desperately trying to make an old piñata get haunted

I don't need it anymore and just thought it would be a fun thing to do

Any ideas?

Replies From View

come on guys what does a man need to do around here to make a piñata become haunted??

Glebe

These threads are so foolish.

I have never heard such utter nonsense in my life.

Replies From View

Replies From View

trying so hard to do this and nobody is giving me any hints and tips; nothing

Replies From View

the least i want is for this thing to slide across the floor in the dark when the door is closed

Replies From View

come on guys you are meant to be the world's top experts at piñatas and hauntings separately

why is it so hard to combine them all the sudden??

Dex Sawash

jenna appleseed

Have you tried stuffing an actual llama full of sweeties nicked from Woolies and smashing it to death first?

Replies From View

Quote from: Dex Sawash on January 23, 2021, 09:43:30 PM
Use it to kill a busload of orphans somehow

I'm hoping to make it peek around a wall at a paranormal investigator at first.  And escalate things from there.

Replies From View

Quote from: jenna appleseed on January 24, 2021, 12:54:36 AM
Have you tried stuffing an actual llama full of sweeties nicked from Woolies and smashing it to death first?

How close to the piñata should I do this?

Glebe

Replies From View

Replies From View

it's incredibly stressful this thread how i can't get a clear answer about making a piñata become haunted

Magnum Valentino

my wee girl knows a boy who told her he knows about this. Had a pinata who he knew it was haunted because after he smashed it open without his blindfold on to know what it looked like, it kept visiting him at troubling times and causing problems for him. He'd be having his breakfast before school and scooosssh a load of haunted 10p mix up would fall into his cereal ruining it as he's not allowed sweeties at home. Another time the same pinata appeared without warning and a pop above him in the bath and burst all its paper over him and the paper and the water all mixed and he got stuck stiff like a mummy and had to go to a and e where he picked up COVID-19 (this is in recent times) and that more or less caused him to hurt for weeks.

So now he's haunted by this pinata forever looks like and who knows when it'll turn up next? No reason for you to worry any more my friend now I've told you precisely what you need to do in the event of becoming a haunted pinata yourself.