Author Topic: The George Lucas Talk Show  (Read 6968 times)

Re: The George Lucas Talk Show
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2021, 01:31:52 AM »
Still going. I assume there's no real episode right now.

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2021, 05:47:16 PM »
Thank you! I’ll see if I can maybe share the video with you at some point soon.

I was a on a high last night and then started watching the playback today and the inevitable self doubt kicked in. It’s been six years since my last recording so I’m pretty rusty. Plus I have the curse of subconsciously assuming I’ll keep in touch with those I interview as friends, only to slowly realise that I probably won’t hear from them again :(

I’m sure it’s fine and hopefully others enjoy it - but yeah, damn my mind.

I must have missed DCT's reply way back in April. Has your interview with them been released anywhere? I'm sure you did an excellent job.

dr_christian_troy

• Golden Member
  • Sapientia Sapienti Dona Data
    • PODNOSE - The UK's Leading Independent Entertainment Podcast Network
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2021, 07:51:57 AM »
I must have missed DCT's reply way back in April. Has your interview with them been released anywhere? I'm sure you did an excellent job.

Thank you! It’s taken a while but it’s finally ready - more interviews coming soon too.

In the meantime, GLTS returns with a brand new episode tonight, with Paul F Tompkins as the guest!

My interview with Patrick and Connor is streaming on Sunday 29th August via Twitch (GrimWord) at 9pm. This Sunday I’m having a watch-along on the stream of the original Carson show, for context of the discussion.

Neomod

• What's it Called . . . Cumbernauld!
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2021, 06:37:10 PM »
Semi related but I've really enjoyed Connor Ratcliff's Dead Eyes podcast, binging on both seasons this week.

I've never heard the GLTS as I'm a bit adverse to Griffin Newman.

I've completely come around to this and Griffin. His Watto is a joy.

Tags: