Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:15:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Minister ends GMTV interview in a huff

Started by Fambo Number Mive, January 25, 2021, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Therese Coffey claims the interviewer is insulting her, refuses to explain why she thinks this and then ends the interview by disconnecting her camera.

https://twitter.com/GMB/status/1353625212252811264

The usual Tory grifters tweeting in response moaning about Morgan being "rude" and pretending to care about mental health.

scarecrow

Thérèse Coffey is only about 5 years older than Tim Wheeler from Ash.

EOLAN

Tory ministers are being bullied. Bullied bullied. Bullied. The poor bullied Tory ministers.

Sebastian Cobb

It's despicable they're being bullied rather than yeeted.

sirhenry

MP's shouldn't be bullied, but they should be cowed.

BlodwynPig

Boring, rite of passage shit now isn't it. Conservatives have normalised this. "Answer the question" for 100 minute elicit mild shrugs from the populace. "it's what MPs do".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quotepretending to care about mental health

No-one thinks Piers Morgan cares about mental health, so they're entirely correct to think that.

Morgan as per usual has found a niche where something gets to be all about him, a performative circus act. If he really represented a threat to them they'd simply refuse to put up anyone for interview.

imitationleather

Can I just shock you? I don't like Therese Coffey.

Petey Pate

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 25, 2021, 07:41:38 PM
No-one thinks Piers Morgan cares about mental health, so they're entirely correct to think that.

Morgan as per usual has found a niche where something gets to be all about him, a performative circus act. If he really represented a threat to them they'd simply refuse to put up anyone for interview.

I meant the Tory grifters were pretending to care about mental health.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 25, 2021, 08:33:10 PM
Yes I recall that - a distinct change of strategy since then. Post-Cummings, perhaps...

Yes, the self-imposed ban was lifted the moment Cummings departed (as Morgan himself mentioned).

idunnosomename

Piers Morgan isn't very good at this badgering. he had time to get the answer out of her but it didn't help he turned "elderly and obese" into "old and fat".

bloaty head cunt. Coffey is worse of course

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

She was good on " Do Not Adjust Your Set".

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 25, 2021, 07:41:38 PM

Agree it's an act with Morgan, however he did spend about 15 minutes bellowing at Gavin Williamson the other day, after they had refused to send guests on for ages so I guess the tory machine has probably told people not to let that happen again.