Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:23:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whats's Worth Watching On Amazon Prime Then?

Started by Dr Rock, January 27, 2021, 02:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Travez

I liked "The World's Greatest Gambling Scams." Cheaply made- endless repeats of the same stock footage, but the stories are great.

new page punts

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: neveragain on February 26, 2021, 02:44:57 AM
Hope you're enjoying them. First two seasons are gold. Two or three strong eps in the third.
Yeah, halfway through season 2. Some brilliant episodes ("Juan Likes Rice & Chicken", "Parker Gail's Location Is Everything"). Such attention to detail in the productions, but also brilliantly constructed comedy and great storytelling. A delight, even in the episodes where I'm not totally sure what they're parodying.

phantom_power

The Talking Heads one is brilliant. Armisen is so great at musical parody/homage. His Ian Rubbish character is a perfect evocation of a certain English Punk

mothman

I don't seem to be able to maintain the headspace to follow more than two or thee shows at a time these days , so apart from my main current one-a-week watches (WandaVision, Disney+; For All Mankind, AppleTV) my go-to binge material right now is Justified, on Prime. Never seen it before, greatly enjoying it.