Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:09:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

When photoshop thingies get out of hand (DON'T ignore!)...

Started by Glebe, January 27, 2021, 04:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

'Washington Crossing the Delaware with the CaB Lot', 2021.

(Featuring my first, extremely-belated inclusion of the Belly-Dancer!)

Ever put Matt Hancock in a Farage photo then things started to snowball and you didn't know which thread to post in? Then this is the thread for YOU!

(Soz, the ignore post was cos I left out Tom Randall and his chip bag, shock!)

Jasha

So glad you resisted the obvious and went with an exquisite touch of Ron in the corner there

Glebe

Yeah, it was a bit off-the-cuff and Ron ended up just peeking in there (sans Ann!).

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on January 27, 2021, 04:38:37 PMNo Phil Minton?

Another CaB meme that passed me by! Didn't manage to squeeze in the likes of 50 Year-Old Tinned Chicken Couple and Ronnie 'Do You Know Who I Am' Pickering either!

Brilliant.

What's the origin story to the CaB bellydancer meme?

Glebe

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on January 27, 2021, 04:59:44 PMBrilliant.

What's the origin story to the CaB bellydancer meme?

Something to do with a thread about gypsies or summit? Not sure.

QDRPHNC

QDRPHNC

Aaaaaaah you're right.

For a moment I thought it was Sweet Daddy Siki, the ex pro wrestler who hosts a karaoke night at the bar down the street from me.

Glebe

Waxwork Mandela is the number one contender to take over the waxwork crown from Rene... but will it ever happen?! YOU decide!

Pink Gregory

Is there a hidden third Hans.  I feel like there should be.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

canadagoose

Butchers Blind

steve98

Quote from: Glebe on January 27, 2021, 05:08:49 PM
Waxwork Mandela is the number one contender to take over the waxwork crown from Rene... but will it ever happen?! YOU decide!

Says who, you? Who made you judge of all things shit-wax? Your Brazilian Mandela couldn't hold a candle to the Brazilian Monroe (Marilyn)

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Too crowded at the bottom of the piece. Could I suggest Cowell towing Farage on a sled through the sky?

Glebe

Quote from: steve98 on January 28, 2021, 02:52:23 AMSays who, you? Who made you judge of all things shit-wax? Your Brazilian Mandela couldn't hold a candle to the Brazilian Monroe (Marilyn)

Ah yes, but she's a contender in the waxwork FEMALE category! We can have different categories!

Glebe

^YES!

Quote from: canadagoose on January 27, 2021, 08:03:55 PMVery comprehensive, should be in an art gallery.

Thanks Goosey - although the bits with Washington and his crew and that are pretty overrated, IMHO!

Paul Calf

Mr Farenheit

Thanks for starting the thread Glebe! I'm in Milan at the moment for CAB fashion week. Seeing as we still don't have a fashion subforum this is maybe a good place to post some of today's runway action!

Glebe

Excellent work Mr. F, though I'm not happy about you travelling to Milan during a pandemic, even with this season's most stylish fashions on display there!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Glebe on January 28, 2021, 03:37:41 PM
Excellent work Mr. F, though I'm not happy about you travelling to Milan during a pandemic, even with this season's most stylish fashions on display there!

I know I know, I'm bending the rules more than a little bit but I haven't missed a CAB fashion week in 14 years and i couldn't bear to break the run! Anyway I travelled here by jet-ski with my friend Simon who assures me he's had the jab.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Pink Gregory on January 27, 2021, 06:25:44 PM
Is there a hidden third Hans.  I feel like there should be.

You keep your hans where I can see them mate

MoonDust

Glebe

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Why did you only give it an " F" then? Seems a bit mean. Worth at least a " B+", I would have thought.