Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:32:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tim Key Edinburgh show

Started by Tescovaluegravy, January 27, 2021, 11:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, first post
Does anyone have any bootlegs of any of Key's Edinburgh shows? Saw a bootleg of slutcracker from 2009 but no longer hosted
Let me know if I'm not actually allowed to ask this as well :)

perdothegit

Saw Tim at Edinburgh in either 2010 or '11, but can't recall the name of the show. I do know it involved a bathtub and it was brilliant. Never seen anything like it before or since, but would love to see it again if a bootleg is available.

DrGreggles

Quote from: perdothegit on January 28, 2021, 04:29:13 PM
Saw Tim at Edinburgh in either 2010 or '11, but can't recall the name of the show. I do know it involved a bathtub and it was brilliant. Never seen anything like it before or since, but would love to see it again if a bootleg is available.

Wasn't 'bathtub' the Perrier winner?

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 28, 2021, 05:49:25 PM
Wasn't 'bathtub' the Perrier winner?

Slutcracker won the Edinburgh Comedy Award. The bathtub show was his follow-up - Masterslut. 

sevendaughters

I saw Masterslut in Lancaster. Probably the best comedy show I've seen? Even with the bit of crowd work that didn't work because a guy in the front row flat-batted him totally. Added to the charm.