Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:38:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Wire

Started by Magnum Valentino, January 31, 2021, 10:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gulftastic

One of my favourite bits is in season one when Herc & Carver are wailing on Bodie and she goes sprinting over, looking she's going to break it up but instead joins in, with gusto.

kngen

Quote from: Gulftastic on February 04, 2021, 05:54:58 PM
One of my favourite bits is in season one when Herc & Carver are wailing on Bodie and she goes sprinting over, looking she's going to break it up but instead joins in, with gusto.

I like when she slams the drunk frat bro to the ground while her annoying partner (life partner, that is) sits there fuming like a boring lesbian.

kitsofan34

Just finished my third...fourth (?) run through. Despite the fifth series undoubtedly being the worst, featuring the worst theme music and my least favourite character (Scott Templeton), it remains engrossing television.

I really could watch this show for ever. In fact, in a few months i'll probably start afresh on series 1 and begin the process again. Such is my affection that I was pining for a sixth series this morning, despite knowing it would probably be a bit of a mess.

Until next time...

Ferris

BlodwynPig

The Shield season 2 is phenomenal

Sebastian Cobb

I managed to get myself a copy of The Corner used for fuck all since the Youtube/Torrent rips look like they were ripped to preserve bandwidth 20 years ago.

The dvd isn't exactly amazing quality either but still.

Chedney Honks

Wire boxset currently on sale via Amazon. £46 for five seasons on Blu-ray. Picked it up because my best mate is on a rewatch and keen to chat, so gonna get stuck in and prob join the three.