Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:29:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nathan Barley DVD - Well Fucking People Like Us Series 2?

Started by TJ, June 27, 2005, 02:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purlieu

Hahah, small world. Radiohead and Chris Morris go hand in hand, eh?

Hmm.

Little Hoover

Although atease seems to breakdown for a few days at least once a month.

Daaaaaaan

I need atease, it's like, it's not the most interesting forum I frequent but it's a good place to fill gaps of time while I wait for other people to reply to the boards I have posted on.

My life has come to this.

purlieu

Yeah, the place has been down for a few days now.
Kind of missing it, ashamed as I am to say that.
Although I sometimes go for weeks without visiting.

hansen mork

Quote from: "Daaaaaaan"I need atease, it's like, it's not the most interesting forum I frequent but it's a good place to fill gaps of time while I wait for other people to reply to the boards I have posted on.

My life has come to this.

My life has taken a similar path. It's good to know i'm not alone.

Nuts 'n Gum

err, yeh same here.
atease just annoys me now, too many americans or something (that's a bit racist isn't it) but yknow, OMG ITS LOL NO SIGUR ROS!!!11
full of 16 year old radiohead fanboys in kentucky.
the ysi threads quite good though.

Little Hoover

I know what you mean it's hard to relate to a lot od people on there. although basically it's "justsomefamilyfun" that's the problem, everyone hates him and rightly so.

sorry we're going very off topic here.

Daaaaaaan

I hate Ash, he's got a ridiculous post amount of over 33,000 but it's all utter shit.

purlieu

I hated justsomefamilyfun long before everyone else did! Back when he wasn't trying to wind people up, he was just being a cunt in general.
Ash is the worst human being in the history of everything.
Did anyone say off-topic? Ha!

weirdbeard

There's a scheduled repeat run of the series spread over the week beginning 5th December.

1.1 - Monday 5nd December, 11:30pm
1.2 - Tuesday 6th December - 11:35pm
1.3 - Wedneaday 7th December - 11:35pm
1.4 - Thursday 8th December - 11:35pm
1.5 - Friday 9th December - 11:05pm
1.6 - Friday 9th December - 11:40pm

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

Tom Howard reviews the DVD in the new Time Out, arguing that too many people gave up after the first episode and that watching all six allows you to (and I kid you not) 'appreciate the brilliantly dressed sets'.

The Mumbler

Quote from: "Emergency Lalla Ward Ten"Tom Howard reviews the DVD in the new Time Out, arguing that too many people gave up after the first episode and that watching all six allows you to (and I kid you not) 'appreciate the brilliantly dressed sets'.

Squidy did say, "Brilliant production design" after show 1, if memory serves.  Except when he said it, it was meant to be a belittling comment.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Emergency Lalla Ward Ten"Tom Howard reviews the DVD in the new Time Out, arguing that too many people gave up after the first episode and that watching all six allows you to (and I kid you not) 'appreciate the brilliantly dressed sets'.
Spot the guy whose mate is the production designer.  Probably.  (I have no idea if it's true.)