Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:11:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Creepy Thread V: All new standard creeps and mystery creeps

Started by BlodwynPig, February 01, 2021, 12:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonDust

Quote from: QDRPHNC on February 10, 2021, 03:43:08 PM
Read this yesterday: https://futurism.com/harvard-astronomer-argues-aliens-visited-2017

Ooo cheers, I forgot about this. There was an interview/feature with him the Guardian a couple of weeks ago. Oumuamua is fascinating. Apparently they now believe it was pancake, and not cigar, shaped? Mental.

Ptolemy Ptarmigan

Quick reminder to keep checking the UK Ghost Alerts feed at https://twitter.com/ukghostalerts?lang=en

Cynics who say it reads like a H.S. Art thread should note that Ghost Lab UK was "established in 1977 by James Callaghan's government", and you can check that if you don't believe it.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: MoonDust on February 10, 2021, 03:47:28 PM
Ooo cheers, I forgot about this. There was an interview/feature with him the Guardian a couple of weeks ago. Oumuamua is fascinating. Apparently they now believe it was pancake, and not cigar, shaped? Mental.

He is a grifter. A chancer. Alien 'life' does not exist in this universe.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Ptolemy Ptarmigan on February 20, 2021, 03:09:59 PM
Quick reminder to keep checking the UK Ghost Alerts feed at https://twitter.com/ukghostalerts?lang=en

Cynics who say it reads like a H.S. Art thread should note that Ghost Lab UK was "established in 1977 by James Callaghan's government", and you can check that if you don't believe it.

This is much better.

spaghetamine

Bence Fekete

Wait till everyone discovers we've all got alienz living in our heeds

BlodwynPig

Quote from: spaghetamine on February 20, 2021, 06:25:14 PM
very bold claim

Blodwyn's Razor is immutable.

"It takes a stunning lack of imagination to think that aliens exist in this universe. Talk of 'civilisations', 'alien intelligence', 'beings' - all anthropomorphic constructs to fluff the human ego and give them hard ons for potential intergalactic conquests and slaughter once the Earth as a plaything has gotten old." Brendan Icke, 1993

Bence Fekete

"Have you counted how many solar systems are up there mate?"

me, just then

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Bence Fekete on February 20, 2021, 09:54:19 PM
"Have you counted how many solar systems are up there mate?"

me, just then

32. None with life as we know it.

*shrugs*

TrenterPercenter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzj1TDF7aQ4&feature=youtu.be

If you are looking for something really terrifying, I mean, really, really creepy, then check out this from South Bham Community TV about the local occult and tree of doom here in Brum.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on February 21, 2021, 11:25:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzj1TDF7aQ4&feature=youtu.be

If you are looking for something really terrifying, I mean, really, really creepy, then check out this from South Bham Community TV about the local occult and tree of doom here in Brum.

what is this? The Brummy Witch Project?

...however!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-52770793

JamesTC

A YouTube channel uploaded a slew of videos featuring the names of celebrities with their dates of death from 2020. The videos were uploaded in 2017.

Here is Chadwick Boseman. Here is Kobe Bryant.

Spoiler alert
As I understand it, they have likely uploaded videos with every month and then all the days of the month and then used YouTube Studio to edit the video to the correct date. You can't change the actual content of a video using YouTube Studio, but you can cut content out.
[close]

BlodwynPig

Quote from: JamesTC on February 25, 2021, 06:00:40 PM
A YouTube channel uploaded a slew of videos featuring the names of celebrities with their dates of death from 2020. The videos were uploaded in 2017.

Spoiler alert
As I understand it, they have likely uploaded videos with every month and then all the days of the month and then used YouTube Studio to edit the video to the correct date. You can't change the actual content of a video using YouTube Studio, but you can cut content out.
[close]

No Prince Phil vid, eh! EH!?

The Dog

Just seen one of those motorcycle delivery drivers take off his helmet and he didn't have a head.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: JamesTC on February 25, 2021, 06:00:40 PM

Spoiler alert
[close]

Some years ago someone on Twitter did something similar, seemingly posting football results weeks before they happened in an attempt to claim some sort of dishonesty was going on.  He posted a bunch of different results and kept the tweets hidden, then deleted all the wrong guesses and unhid the rest.  This was proven because there was a site that allowed you to see deleted tweets (so they must have been visible briefly at some time so the site could index them) and you could see that there had indeed been a multiple of posts with a variety of different scores.

Joe Oakes

Quote from: MoonDust on February 10, 2021, 03:14:16 PM
Any news on the CIA's UFO files that were declassified last month? Always love UFO stuff. Those videos of impossibly fast objects flying over the Atlantic ocean that were picked up by US Navy planes a few years ago are probably the least bullshit UFO footage I've seen.

You're correct, it wasn't bullshit, it was
Spoiler alert
duckshit
[close]
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhAC2YiYHs

The Dog

Quote from: Attila on February 25, 2021, 07:35:02 AM
When I was growing up, my mother was fucking obsessed that I take a vitamin tablet daily despite her (and my dad, who often cooked) providing the family with well-balanced meals throughout the day. My siblings were not forced to do this. She would stand over me, arguing with me til I took the damned things, all through high school, and attempted to get me to continue to do so when I went off to university (I went locally, so still lived at home). My dad used to shout at me as well if I didn't take them.

They weren't your whatevers from the supermarket or drug store; fuck knows what they were (it was the 70s and early 80s, so not from the internet -- she was getting them from the family doctor) . I suspect that she was trying to dose me with something else, considering that she would insist to people that I had 'emotional issues' that she found difficult to cope with. Despite me eating the same meals with the rest of the family she also insisted that I didn't 'eat right' and needed the suppliments.