Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:03:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

6 Nations, yet again

Started by Dr Trouser, February 02, 2021, 11:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Trouser

It's the 6 Nations again this weekend. It only feels like a few months since the last one - mainly because it was.

Christ knows how I'm going to get excited for this. Only saving grace is the hope of Scotland going berserker and burying England.

Wales will of course continue their descent into mediocrity with 4 losses and a narrow win over Italy.

Cuellar

Just sort of can't be arsed with this if I'm honest. Wales will be shit, France and England will battle it out for the title.

It'd be good if Wales actually come last, that'd be good.

CBA.

PowerButchi

Think I've never been so apathetic about a 6N since I started watching in 91. Six Nations 2: Electric Boogaloo last autumn didn't help.

We (Wales) shall finish 5th.

bgmnts

Nobody cares about this one so Italy to win it.

buttgammon

The way Wales are at the moment, I was rather cynically hoping this would be postponed or cancelled because of France's international travel rules but no such luck, sadly.

Cuellar

Josh Adams out for the first two games because he held a gender reveal party

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/55925119

Thick twat. Wales squad just can't be arsed, can they. And who can blame them to be honest.

poo

Not massively bothered but still a good excuse to crack out the heroin.

Dog Botherer

well France are winning this thing anyway

Dr Trouser

Dog Botherer

fingers crossed for a few years of England being hilariously and inexplicably shit. we all need the laughs.

the hum

To borrow from a tweet I saw, Scotland being suddenly good at sport now that there are no crowds watching is the most Scottish thing ever.

poo

Fucking Hamish Watson ultimate ferret

bgmnts

Impressive from Wales, this.

Cuellar

Fucking Gareth Davies man. Could batter the cunt. What was he thinking.

Dr Trouser

What a shit show - can't wait till we play a team of 15, it'll be hilarious.

Cuellar

Basic shit like passing was generally atrocious - I can think of a few times that high passes completely took the momentum out of an attack and probably buggered a try chance.

buttgammon

There were maybe ten or fifteen minutes in the second half when I felt properly confident but otherwise, it seriously looked like we were going to throw that away. It was a gift from O'Mahony.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cuellar

Fucking lol at Wales's new game plan of just getting an opponent sent off

Cuellar

Pivac: "Right lads, just leave your heads at around shoulder height in any ruck. You may get dementia but that's a risk I'm willing to take"

bgmnts

Wales the best team in the world right now?

Cuellar

Best in the world at struggling to beat 14 men

Dr Trouser

Quote from: Dr Trouser on February 07, 2021, 06:06:00 PM
What a shit show - can't wait till we play a team of 15, it'll be hilarious.

Cuellar

Can't believe Wales have stooped to fielding a Botham.

Old Nehamkin

This is bollocks. I just started liking rugby last week because scotland won a game, and now this? weak shit. They're not even winning!

Cuellar

BlodwynPig

Best game of rugby I've ever seen

Dr Trouser

Jesus, if we go on to win this 6 nations they'll have to put an aterisk next to it to denote it doesn't really count

Old Nehamkin

No one does exquisitely miserable failure quite like this country of mine.