Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:45:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

6 Nations, yet again

Started by Dr Trouser, February 02, 2021, 11:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Really hope Wales do this.

buttgammon

Quote from: buttgammon on February 13, 2021, 09:50:43 PM
It would be so, so funny if we won this. It won't happen, but it would be hilarious.

It might happen, and it would still be extremely funny.

bgmnts

Dragged by the eye ouch!

Another red lol

Dr Trouser

The one game we didn't play like a bucket of shite we lost.

Fair dos

buttgammon

BlodwynPig

druss

Wait what, Wales lost? Fucking hell I had to go when they were 30-20 up with about a minute to go. That's South African cricket level choking.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: druss on March 21, 2021, 10:26:09 AM
Wait what, Wales lost? Fucking hell I had to go when they were 30-20 up with about a minute to go. That's South African cricket level choking.

Not quite choking, they were overrun with two men down. Wales played mostly brilliantly but France deserved it in the end. Have a horrible feeling they'll marmalise Scotland and make up the 20-point deficit they need.

Quote from: Matt DawsonWales' late defeat by France to end their Six Nations Grand Slam hopes will haunt them for years to come.
Go away, Banter Boy.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on March 21, 2021, 11:49:11 AM
Not quite choking, they were overrun with two men down. Wales played mostly brilliantly but France deserved it in the end. Have a horrible feeling they'll marmalise Scotland and make up the 20-point deficit they need.
Go away, Banter Boy.

1 man up for a bit and then 1 man down for a bit.

druss

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on March 21, 2021, 11:49:11 AM
Go away, Banter Boy.
Losing a 10 point lead with only a few minutes to go is a choke even with a man down. Wales had possession with less than a minute to go in the French half and conceded a penalty.

That's a choke.

Echo Valley 2-6809

But when Willemse was sent off France tried even harder, which wasn't fair.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: druss on March 21, 2021, 01:10:08 PM
Losing a 10 point lead with only a few minutes to go is a choke even with a man down.

It was a 10-point lead at 58 minutes.

druss

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on March 21, 2021, 01:15:12 PM
It was a 10-point lead at 58 minutes.
It was also a 10 point lead at 76 minutes.

Wales will still probably win the championship at least, not much in it but I'd rather be in Wales' position.

BlodwynPig

Forgot this was on and had to hear it from that little twit BBC sports presenter who is straight out of Lisa Simpsons class