Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:49:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stewart Lee and Michael Cumming's King Rocker - tonight

Started by Mobbd, February 06, 2021, 05:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frajer

niat

Stewart Lee is the latest guest on Jay Rayner's Out to Lunch podcast, and it's a good listen.

This was presumably done as part of the King Rocker promotional push and there's quite a lot about the documentary, along with some very interesting stuff about his hearing loss and how that unknowingly inspired some of his "dividing the room" comedy.

MigraineBoy

Stew is on Sunday Brunch tomorrow.  I expect twitter will respond accordingly.

markburgle

I've got quite into the Nightingales since watching this. They need their own fan forum

Icehaven

Quote from: MigraineBoy on May 01, 2021, 09:41:24 PM
Stew is on Sunday Brunch tomorrow.  I expect twitter will respond accordingly.

Blimey that's 3 hours long, and he's probably only going to be on for about 5 minutes. Is it likely to be on catch up?

petril

Quote from: turnstyle on March 16, 2021, 10:41:32 AM
Pretty sure he's now devoting his entire life to expanding the range of people that can be included in the '...has let himself go' gag through his ever changing appearance. It's like performance art.

ah but for Lee, it's the repetition etc

Endicott

MigraineBoy

"Do you believe fate is fixed Tim Lovejoy?"
"........."

Bit of a 'fuck my hat' moment but I recently found out that my mate's son used to play guitar for the Nightgales back around 2007.