Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:57:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

** VOTE NOW! ** Round Two: slim vs Lt Plonker

Started by slim, June 29, 2005, 07:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

Cerys

Lt Plonker

Lt Plonker

slim

I shall sharpen my virtuapencil in the evening of the morrow.

slim

Ack. I'm really struggling with this tonight. What kind of timeframe do I have?

Lt Plonker

I think as long as the whole match fits within a 4 day timespan. But whenever, I'm easy.

slim

Cool, I've just spent ages on something that turned out right shite like and I'm tired, so I'll have another crack tomorrow night. Ta.

slim

*thwBAT!*

That was a long time coming. Sorry for the delay/cack factor.

Lt Plonker

Very nice. I won't be able to return the shot until Tuesday. I'm at the BBQ tomorrow and I'm staying home for the weekend. I hope it's OK for me to sit and have a sip of orange squash for a bit.

slim

But of course, don't forget to wipe your face with a towel.

Lt Plonker

Right, give us a few hours and I'll be done.

slim

Cool.

Erm, I don't really know what happens now (having never finished a match in my one match career). Is your shot the final one?

Lt Plonker

*Flail*

Techinally, we still have one shot each, but I think we're holding the match up. Can a match official help us make a decision, please?

slim

Heh, nice shot. :)

I'm easy; if you want to call it now and bring things up to speed that's fine with me.

Lt Plonker

Some of the other matches are still going on it seems. I wouldn't mind playing on until time is called. It'd be nice to finish.

slim

Ok, I'll have a go tomorrow night, excellent.

slim

Cerys

Lt Plonker

Cerys

Dammit, here I am trying to decide who was better, and all I've got going through my head is the way the light in Lt Plonker's second shot looks like a penis.  Possibly I need professional help.

slim

*bump*

Oops, that passed me by, I've edited the thread title now to show vote time.

Quote from: "Cerys"Dammit, here I am trying to decide who was better
Obviously Plonk.

Cerys

I think you may be right.  Plonker it is.

butnut

slim

Quote from: "Cerys"I think you may be right.  Plonker it is.
Note to self: reverse psychology doesn't work.

Yes it does.

(c) The Simpsons

Edit: Just to clarify my earlier post: I wasn't voting for Plonker. Oh how foolish I'd look if I were to go out by my own vote. Are we meant to vote by the way? Blair got to vote in the elections.

fanny splendid