Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,549,369
  • Total Topics: 106,172
  • Online Today: 659
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:10:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56101632

"Precautionary measure".

Please feel free to speculate wildly/wish the old cunt dead.

Replies From View

He isn't surviving this one, folks.

(Just stating a fact.)

SpiderChrist

A royal death is just what we need right now. It'll be a shot in the arm.

Tbh though, Phil or CoD dying will definitely lead me to spend more time reading and less on social media.

imitationleather

If he does die the Queen will be gutted Captain Tom's no longer around. She reckoned he was a choice bit of rough.

Oh dear!  If he snuffs it now, Hannah Moore's going to be so pissed off when it steals the spotlight!

Fambo Number Mive

Will we be asked to clap for Philip?

hamfist

Cuellar

Jerzy Bondov

JamesTC

I hope he pulls through. 99 is no age.

Ferris

I wonder when the last time "as a precautionary measure" was actually taken at face value vs being an admission that there are some serious health things going on.

bgmnts

For everyone wishing him dead, just think how nauseating life will be for months after these cunts die. It will make me want to nuke the country.

imitationleather

You guys, can we keep it respectful?

A tearful Queen is going to be on the news later saying she had to lie and tell Phil there was no thread on Cook'd and Bomb'd about him.

Dr Trouser

Has he flipped his Range Rover again, the mad cunt?

Cuellar

I hate all Phils because I never know if it's one L or two. Also Johnathans.

Johnathan

Johnathon

Jonathan

Jonathon.

poo

SpiderChrist

Quote from: bgmnts on February 17, 2021, 02:33:36 PM
For everyone wishing him dead, just think how nauseating life will be for months after these cunts die. It will make me want to nuke the country.

Pretty much my stance too. Although paradoxically I do want him to die as well.

steve98

Time to get the paints out (again) and start imagining how it might look when Phil is greeted in Heaven by Captain Tom. (It'll be emotional, I can tell you that much)

ETA, Time to revive the shit-poetry thread too.

Fambo Number Mive

They should have avoided naming the hospital to stop well wishers gathering outside and breaching lockdown regulations.

SpiderChrist

Maxine from Ely will be reaching for her "I Heart The NHS" biro

Butchers Blind

Emma Raducanu

he asked for a precautionary hand job in a&e last night.

steve98

Reports that Rolf Harris might re-record Two Little Boys (substituting a Zimmer for the horse), for Tom and Phil in Heaven (after Phil dies). Maxine in Ely'll have a job toppin' that.

Chedney Honks

Have some respect dis a mans life were talking about

Icehaven

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 17, 2021, 02:33:33 PM
I wonder when the last time "as a precautionary measure" was actually taken at face value vs being an admission that there are some serious health things going on.

Yeah you don't admit a 99 year old to hospital in the current situation just to be on the safe side, it's one of the most dangerous places they could be.

Moonshine

That's it! That is it!! That Meghan Markle has driven a poor man to an early grave

The Mollusk

Genuinely wouldn't give a single fuck if this cunt exploded

Blumf

If he does cark it, does that mean the Prince of Wales will get promoted to be Liz's hubby? That's how it works, right?