Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:12:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

COME ON YOU OL' BEAUTY FUCKING CARK IT SHORT OF A CENTURY

BlodwynPig

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on February 20, 2021, 04:03:12 PM
A state funeral with more than the legally allowed 30 mourners will lift the spirits of the nation I'm sure, particularly those who have had to watch a loved one's funeral via live stream.

The government are saying 'closer contact between loved ones' is the main priority with lockdown easing.

Captain Z

Do they still throw the body out of the castle walls with a trebuchet?

Blue Jam

Is anyone else picturing Phil like Hector Salamanca, knocking over a cup of water just so he can perv at the nurse's arse when she picks it up?

Butchers Blind

Philip dying will be just the fillip the nation needs right now.

machotrouts

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 19, 2021, 05:29:08 PMFour 2021 deaths already, that's some good predictin'. These people make us look like bastions of tasteful restraint:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/8107-1-prince-philip-duke-of-edinburgh/?page=91

Keeping a close eye on that thread for details... no doubt they'll have the inside scoop

idunnosomename

I'M BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

BLUE BALLIN'

Blue Jam

Alberon

If he really was on his way out I'd think the CoD herself would get off her arse and go visit.

There's certainly a whole media operation poised to roll out if he does die soon. The BBC black suit and ties are probably cleaned and on a hanger ready to go at a moment's notice. Though I suspect the media will have a few hours warning before it went public even if Philip suddenly dropped dead unexpectedly. As a dress rehearsal for the CoD it'll be interesting to watch.

Tomorrow will be a good day.........unless you are Prince Philip.

Enzo

Alberon

So much for 10pm.

Is he alive or dead? He's becoming Schrodinger's Duke.

mobias

It'll be a shame if he did die. He'd be so close to getting a telegram from his wife congratulating him on getting to 100.

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 20, 2021, 04:15:22 PM
COME ON YOU OL' BEAUTY FUCKING CARK IT SHORT OF A CENTURY

Thats the CAB spirit.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Enzo on February 20, 2021, 09:48:24 PM

Sadness in his eyes...

He's a gonner. Charles and Phil, on the other hand - alive to spew abuse for a good few years more

machotrouts

We don't know that he's sad. We can't see all of his face. He might just have been laughing really hard.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: machotrouts on February 20, 2021, 10:27:47 PM
We don't know that he's sad. We can't see all of his face. He might just have been laughing really hard.
"Why couldn't it be mummy?"

vanilla.coffee

It was a windy day, probably made Charlie have watery eyes.
Greek boy wasn't rushed into hospital in an ambulance was he, if I recall he walked into hospital unaided.
I'm gonna speculate he'll walk out unaided and be home for his tea midweek.

idunnosomename

I hope Charles told him what a horrible old cunt he was then smothered him with a pillow. i'd vote for him then

idunnosomename

forth bridge down

it fell on prince philip. rip angle.

I notice the wayward Prince Hal hasn't rushed back from the States for this.

Further proof that he's the spawn of James Hewitt, with no actual Royal lineage.

idunnosomename

feel like pure shit just want this cunt dead

NoSleep

Harry Badger

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on February 20, 2021, 10:07:52 PM
That site is class;

I'm not sure I would want to spend much time there but this did raise a smile.

QuoteAccording to the forth bridge down twitter mob death was supposed to be announced at 10pm now 10.30 blimey is it a royal death or a last minute deal on transfer deadline day

I won't believe he's truly dead till I read it on this thread, so please be serious now, no teasing.

chveik

how are they going to see the difference?

Non Stop Dancer

I don't think it's a coincidence that Andrew Marr and Sophie Ridge are both wearing black. Seems like they're on notice that it's imminent. Will be interesting to see if that continues with other news anchors throughout the day.

Icehaven

Quote from: vanilla.coffee on February 20, 2021, 10:48:08 PM
Greek boy wasn't rushed into hospital in an ambulance was he, if I recall he walked into hospital unaided.

Not a great ad for the hospital if he does cark it. "Stroll in as a precaution, leave in a box!"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: chveik on February 21, 2021, 02:56:33 AM
how are they going to see the difference?

Dorothy Parker resolves to " tighten up" witticism.