Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,549,371
  • Total Topics: 106,172
  • Online Today: 659
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:39:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

Phil will be fine. He's teased us like this before.

Quote from: Blumf on February 17, 2021, 04:13:10 PM
If he does cark it, does that mean the Prince of Wales will get promoted to be Liz's hubby? That's how it works, right?

No, Charles is next in line to Liz's throne. Camilla will be promoted to Duke of Edinburgh if Phil dies.

idunnosomename

The Grand Old Duke of Edinburgh

he deserved to to die

so they chucked him down into a grave

and pissed in it

cunt

touchingcloth

They said the duke - who celebrates his 100th birthday on 10 June - was "in good spirits" in hospital

"Celebrates" is an optimistic conjugation, all things considered.

steve98

Quote from: Alberon on February 17, 2021, 04:42:03 PM
Phil will be fine. He's teased us like this before.

Yes but one day he won't. He just won't. One day some incompetant div will FAIL to exercise an abundance of caution, and that'll be it.

Petey Pate

This news prompted me to look up 'Operation London Bridge' again, a.k.a. what happens when the Queen dies. I don't expect there's a similar plan for when Phil dies, but still grimly interesting.

Quote from: https://www.mylondon.news/news/uk-world-news/what-operation-london-bridge-27-15982422The news will ripple out quietly and secretly with civil servants saying 'London Bridge is down' in secure messages and telephone conversations.

Previous code names for other royal deaths include 'Hyde Park Corner' for George VI and 'Tay Bridge' for both the Queen Mother's and Princess Diana's funeral plans.

So what happens if the queen's death happens at the same time that London Bridge collapses?

NoSleep

QuotePrevious code names for other royal deaths include 'Hyde Park Corner' for George VI and 'Tay Bridge' for both the Queen Mother's and Princess Diana's funeral plans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_Bridge_disaster

Marner and Me

Quote from: Petey Pate on February 17, 2021, 05:24:17 PM
This news prompted me to look up 'Operation London Bridge' again, a.k.a. what happens when the Queen dies. I don't expect there's a similar plan for when Phil dies, but still grimly interesting.

So what happens if the queen's death happens at the same time that London Bridge collapses?
There is

Shit Good Nose

Will we get a day off work?

"London Bridge is down.  And the ACTUAL London Bridge has ACTUALLY collapsed as well."

Marner and Me

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 17, 2021, 05:28:43 PM
Will we get a day off work?

"London Bridge is down.  And the ACTUAL London Bridge has ACTUALLY collapsed as well."
Hopefully funeral is on a Thursday, as I usually get Fridays off.

Surely "London Bridge is down" would be a better secret code phrase if literally everyone in the country didn't know about it?

"Queen Elizabeth the second has been murdered by bastards in the night" would be a far more cryptic code phrase at this point.

shiftwork2

This is up there with seeing my first daffodil of 2021.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on February 17, 2021, 02:33:36 PM
For everyone wishing him dead, just think how nauseating life will be for months after these cunts die. It will make me want to nuke the country.

and there are at least 3 generations waiting in the wings. Won't see peace in my lifetime.

BlodwynPig

As a civil servant now, will I be the first (assuming no other civil servants on here) CaBber to get the news of the Queen's death?

I will post a thread entitled "London Bridge has fallen down", just so you know.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Blumf on February 17, 2021, 04:13:10 PM
If he does cark it, does that mean the Prince of Wales will get promoted to be Liz's hubby? That's how it works, right?

Constitutionally required to start lapping her out, apparently.

Enzo

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 17, 2021, 05:07:56 PM
"Celebrates" is an optimistic conjugation, all things considered.

Wonder if he gets a letter[nb]If that's what they are calling a pokey bum bj these days[/nb] from the Queen for his 100th birthday?

JamesTC

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on February 17, 2021, 05:43:05 PM

"Queen Elizabeth the second has been murdered by bastards in the night" would be a far more cryptic code phrase at this point.

That's the secret code for when London Bridge has collapsed.

buttgammon

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 17, 2021, 06:09:26 PM
As a civil servant now, will I be the first (assuming no other civil servants on here) CaBber to get the news of the Queen's death?

I will post a thread entitled "London Bridge has fallen down", just so you know.

Sabres of Paradise on CaB Radio.

BlodwynPig

buttgammon

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 17, 2021, 06:28:52 PM
Two Lone Swordsmen.

When he's buried, someone has to watch the grave to ensure he will Stay Down.

Jasha

QuoteThe news will ripple out quietly and secretly with civil servants saying 'London Bridge is down' in secure messages and telephone conversations.

"Sister London Bridge has shit himself again"

"Get Katazina or Kityana to clean him up this time"

Harry Badger

And it seemed to me
That he lived his life
like _____________

Alberon

Cuntbeaks

Won't they just inject him with mashed up babies like they normally do? He'll be out next week and back to strangling darkies with renewed vigor.

shiftwork2

So who do we get a day off work for?  The Quenn, Macca and Delboy?

Alberon

It'd be typical if he popped his clogs while we're still in lockdown and most of us didn't notice any difference in our day off for mourning.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Enzo on February 17, 2021, 06:21:18 PM
Wonder if he gets a letter[nb]If that's what they are calling a pokey bum bj these days[/nb] from the Queen for his 100th birthday?

"Oh, look Philip, its a letter from the Queen".  They both have a big fucking laugh at that.

Kankurette

Captain Z

Can't believe they haven't given this man a knighthood after everything he has done for this great country.

Please like and share my petition to make him Sir Prince Phillip Of Edinburgh.

Blue Jam

I reckon it's just shock at Bants and Syoots expecting another sprog. He won't have been arsed about the one Princess Eugenics and Tequila Bloke had, I imagine that one was white.