Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:37:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

I am getting VERY TIRED of the frankly bullshit and cold responses to this thread

What a load of shit.

This thread is about the 'Prince of Phillip' and his contribution to national life.

shiftwork2

Like he fuckin died like a boss corpse

shiftwork2

or did he tho'

makes yer think!!!

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 28, 2021, 09:22:32 PM
Can't believe he's outlived Michael Collins. He's seeing off the entire Apollo programme.
Soon Prince Philip will be the only person left who's walked on the moon.

touchingcloth

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on May 05, 2021, 11:21:20 PM
Soon Prince Philip will be the only person left who's walked on the moon.

If he makes it through this stint in hospital, inshallah.

BlodwynPig

The Papua New Guinea tour is BACK ON!

DrGreggles

poodlefaker

A much-loved character on the wards, I hear; he helps take the sweet trolley round, always got time for a chat.

touchingcloth

Some people are put off by him, but he's just from a different era and old enough that he's not afraid to speak his mind. I once witnessed him approach a spade and tell it it was "a spade, a jungle bunny, a tar baby" and asked it to shine his boots for him. Classic Phil.

Butchers Blind

touchingcloth

You'd think the Kiwis would know better than to spread misinformation about Phil thanks to those Specific Islanders who worship him.

steve98

Quote from: poodlefaker on April 28, 2021, 10:00:57 PM
reported to be "in good spirits"

They  said the same about the deceased Nelson: "Finest French brandy," according to The Times (In fact it was cheap pickling wine.)  I bet you if Phil died  abroad he'd be happy to be brought home in Lambrini or Mad Dog or something like that(No fuss.)

BlodwynPig

Saw him popping into the Hartlepool polling station with a blue rosette and a little wink*.

*his man-servant.

Butchers Blind

Happy Birthday, Phil. 100 not out.

BlodwynPig

Looking sprightly for a 100 year old, but fair play, every centurion needs a bit of a lie down on such a momentous day.

Video Game Fan 2000

Has this bastard bit the dust yet.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Not used to chromebooks and don't know what I did to change the wallpaper but nearly leapt out my skin when I closed chrome the other night

Butchers Blind

Hope I look as good as Phil if I reach 100.

Alberon

Hope I look as good as Phil if I reach 60.

Meanwhile, it seems Phil was in Game of Thrones.

seepage

That's like a rubbish Andrew Wyeth. Did George A Weymouth copy his style because he shared his initials?

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteA woman has been fined for exposing herself during the funeral of the Duke of Edinburgh.

Marissa Scott carried out the offence while shouting "save the environment" in front of crowds who had gathered near Windsor Castle on 17 April.

The 55-year-old pleaded guilty to causing harassment, alarm or distress under the Public Order Act.

Deputy senior district judge Tan Ikram described her behaviour as "disgraceful".

Slough Magistrates' Court heard tourists, families and members of the media had gathered in High Street when Scott, of Alderstead Lane, Merstham, Surrey, exposed herself.

Tina Flannery, prosecuting, said Scott removed a tabard she was wearing and "exposed her breasts" following the national minute's silence to mark the duke's passing.

The moment was captured by members of the press...

I'm sure PP would have approved.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-57431122

chveik

GoblinAhFuckScary

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Alberon on June 10, 2021, 02:58:09 PM
Hope I look as good as Phil if I reach 60.

Meanwhile, it seems Phil was in Game of Thrones.

That's in Windsor Castle isn't it? In that little cubby that joins the big hall to an odd little chamber that probably has been used for sacrifice. I mentioned that it was probably 'tucked away' from tourist eyes due to Phil's bad name. Probably now pride of place in the big hall.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteDeputy senior district judge Tan Ikram described her behaviour as "disgraceful".

Disgraceful?!

Fuck off. You're disgraceful. Pathetic piece of pandering, grovelling repressed shit.

QuoteJudge Ikram said: "Your behaviour was disgraceful. There were crowds there - family, children.

Find a single child that gives a shit about some topless woman. You will not find one. But oh, the darlings must be protected from natural examples of the human form, only sexualised ones for adults please says Judge Ikram.

Barry Admin

Hadn't heard about the woman getting her baps out as I paid no attention to the funeral etc. It really put a smile on my face when I saw it on the BBC site today. Love a good old-fashioned British streaker, although at first I think I'd misread it and didn't realise she had waited til after the minute's silence.

The British public are waaaaaay too interested in royalty again these days; more power to woman in a tabard for her display of irreverence 👊

touchingcloth

shiftwork2

All the best for a speedy recovery.

BlodwynPig

He's touring Rhodesia as we speak