Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:49:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Actually if Phil carks it will his spirit enter Bants and Syoots' new nipper and end up making it racist towards itself?

Harry Badger

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 17, 2021, 08:24:40 PM
Actually if Phil carks it will his spirit enter Bants and Syoots' new nipper and end up making it racist towards itself?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Harry Badger on February 17, 2021, 08:30:29 PM

Sorry if that came across badly, I was making a point about Phil being racist, not mocking anyone else.

As I've said before, I really don't blame Harry and Meghan for leaving this miserable little country over the xenophobia and the racism and all the rest.

buttgammon

I hope everyone in Hell is white and British or they'll be in for it.

Saying that, I don't think he's going anywhere soon. If he's survived having a mixed race grandchild without having a fatal, rage-induced aneurysm, he must be virtually invincible.

Harry Badger

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 17, 2021, 08:47:25 PM
Sorry if that came across badly, I was making a point about Phil being racist, not mocking anyone else.

As I've said before, I really don't blame Harry and Meghan for leaving this miserable little country over the xenophobia and the racism and all the rest.

I wasn't implying anything against you! Just couldn't resist putting Baker in there - even though I defended him at the time.

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 17, 2021, 08:47:25 PM

Are they still in Canada or have they slipped into the US? Makes a material difference for the sprog's citizenship...

Cuellar

Gonna be a US citizen, I saw maybe on twitter or on a headline or something, I don't know.

Could be President one day

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: buttgammon on February 17, 2021, 06:26:28 PM
Sabres of Paradise on CaB Radio.

Shame he didn't die today - coincidentally 1st anniversary of Andrew Weatherall going to the VIP room in the Haunted Dancehall.

shiftwork2

^ It is hard to distinguish between Damien Thorne and the little cunt king of this country, with his Little Lord Fauntleroy bow tie and penchant for decapitating those who cross him.

Blue Jam

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 17, 2021, 10:24:27 PM
Are they still in Canada or have they slipped into the US? Makes a material difference for the sprog's citizenship...

Quote from: Cuellar on February 17, 2021, 10:39:46 PM
Gonna be a US citizen, I saw maybe on twitter or on a headline or something, I don't know.

Could be President one day

I'm sure I saw something about nipper #2 getting dual US/British citizenship. And I hope I live to see King William V trying to hide his simmering rage as he attends the inauguration of President Bants-Syoots.

Anyway, I think they're in California, the Daily Mail ran a nasty piece on all the expensive private maternity clinics in the area and all the weird and fashionable options they offer so their readers could have a good sneer, even though there is absolutely nothing to suggest Syoots will actually go for any of them.

I do have to laugh at angry royalists complaining that Bants and Syoots' children will grow up in "Hollyweird" and be deprived of a normal upbringing, as if that's what they'd have got otherwise. Is taking small children on a grouse shoot what these people consider to be "normal"?

idunnosomename

imagine trying to lead sympathy for the cunt. he looks like a practical effect from The Return of the Living Dead

I can feel myself ROT

shiftwork2

£1 for Oreo eggs though.  Fuck off PHIL this is our realm now lad.

pupshaw

It's

Prince Philip, 99, in hospital 'as a precaution'

Not

Prince Philip, in hospital 'as a precaution'

Attila

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 17, 2021, 10:58:56 PM
I'm sure I saw something about nipper #2 getting dual US/British citizenship. And I hope I live to see King William V trying to hide his simmering rage as he attends the inauguration of President Bants-Syoots.

And to grow up cursed by the IRS for the rest of his/her life as a consequence. (Why, yes, I'm in the process of putting together my income tax papers for my $0 US income in 2020 that will cost me over $1000 to file with the IRS, so I might be a little grumpy at the moment).

Blue Jam

Quote from: Attila on February 18, 2021, 07:25:44 AM
And to grow up cursed by the IRS for the rest of his/her life as a consequence. (Why, yes, I'm in the process of putting together my income tax papers for my $0 US income in 2020 that will cost me over $1000 to file with the IRS, so I might be a little grumpy at the moment).

Boris Johnson renounced his US citizenship a few years back. I had to wonder if the IRS had anything to do with it. That whole system sounds like a major pain in the arse tbh.

Quote from: The Mollusk on February 17, 2021, 03:52:47 PM
Genuinely wouldn't give a single fuck if this cunt exploded

So you'd be happy with suicide by combusting prince if he were beside you.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on February 18, 2021, 09:35:30 AM
So you'd be happy with suicide by combusting prince if he were beside you.

I was just thinking "what would be the chances of that" when I remembered that I have been in the vicinity of Prince Philip before. He was in a car and I was outside it as he drove past, smiling and waving at people.

He didn't explode though, and this was at Wimbledon in 2001, long before he was forced to hand over his driving licence, so I think we were all safe.

idunnosomename

Waiting for a bulletin to say his spirits have got decidedly worse

thenoise

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 18, 2021, 09:20:29 AM
Boris Johnson renounced his US citizenship a few years back. I had to wonder if the IRS had anything to do with it. That whole system sounds like a major pain in the arse tbh.

Shame, be good if his political career took him to America next. Or anywhere other than here.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 17, 2021, 11:29:43 PM

Christ I must really want him dead as i skimmed past and thought it said HOPE YOU DIE HITLER

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 18, 2021, 09:55:36 AM
Waiting for a bulletin to say his spirit has left his body

You and me both.

idunnosomename

I want this cunt to die so bad. Will clapping help? Recent evidence says no

ajsmith2

Got to make it to June 10th for the big 100 birthday best of British Brexit blow out. And a telegram from wife.(imagine!)

Quote from: ajsmith2 on February 18, 2021, 10:24:03 AM
Got to make it to June 10th for the big 100 birthday best of British Brexit blow out. And a telegram from wife.(imagine!)

He's got to make it to the day before and then die - just so we can all go 'ha-ha!'

Blue Jam

You know the CoD chose the date of her second birthday to coincide with her husband's actual birthday? I wouldn't be surprised if she "forgets" to send the telegram.

Paul Calf

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 17, 2021, 06:09:26 PM
As a civil servant now, will I be the first (assuming no other civil servants on here) CaBber to get the news of the Queen's death?

I will post a thread entitled "London Bridge has fallen down", just so you know.

Are you actually a civil servant or just draining revenue from the Treasury as an Overpaid Consultant™ like what I am?

steve98

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 18, 2021, 09:55:36 AM
Waiting for a bulletin to say his spirits have got decidedly worse

But he's still in good spirits.

idunnosomename

QuoteHe has received treatment for various other health conditions over the years including a blocked coronary artery in 2011, a bladder infection in 2012 and exploratory surgery on his abdomen in June 2013.

Imagine exploring the cunts bowels. Just dust and evil