Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:17:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

i'm going to clench my bowels so I live another 90 years. 118 I'll be

DrGreggles

JamesTC

Quote from: buttgammon on September 16, 2021, 09:07:13 PM
Shocking news! If his will can't be made publicly available for 90 years after his death, we could be waiting at least 300 or 400 years to find out who inherited his collection of racist playing cards.

To my darling wife The Queen, I bequeath my pen which has a naked lady when you press the top.

Chollis

Quote from: Cuellar on September 16, 2021, 09:42:43 PM
Just saw 'Prince Philip' trending and nearly shat myself. God can you imagine

buttgammon

Quote from: JamesTC on September 16, 2021, 11:31:13 PM
To my darling wife The Queen, I bequeath my pen which has a naked lady when you press the top.

How embarrassing that she's still likely to be alive when the will is publicly revealed 90 years after he dies. Whenever that is, seeing as he's still alive.

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 16, 2021, 10:56:55 PM
i'm going to clench my bowels so I live another 90 years. 118 I'll be

118 118 hello I have a question

how old will you end up being if you clench your bowels

Blue Jam

Good to hear he's alive and well and larking about with squeezy mustard:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58628865

shiftwork2

Love that forelock-tugger schtick where it's revealed in hushed tones that a Royal once ate a peach or sat in a chair.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 21, 2021, 09:18:09 AM
Love that forelock-tugger schtick where it's revealed in hushed tones that a Royal once ate a peach

To be fair, that's actually quite daring ( dead cultured joke for all you T S Eliot fans. Quite happy to raise the tone in this HA HA WE'RE PRETENDING OLD FREDDIE KRUEGER FEATURES ISNAE DEAD, ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS? thread)

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 21, 2021, 09:08:58 AM

Hahahaha! I'm sure the servant that had to clean mustard off of an ornate ceiling and priceless carpet must have found that fucking hilarious. Well done, sir!

Blue Jam

Cleaning up after Prince Philip is an honour, like being racially abused by him.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on September 21, 2021, 09:36:05 AM
Hahahaha! I'm sure the servant that had to clean mustard off of an ornate ceiling and priceless carpet must have found that fucking hilarious. Well done, sir!
especially when it happened multiple times!! Glad to hear the royal palaces we fund with our taxes are put to such good use in that children are encourage to squirt mustard on them by our royal consort!!! Please sir may i have another hilarious anecdote about the old cunt

Blumf

Getting your mustard in squeezable tubes is a bit off if you ask me. We'll be hearing about how much he liked Cheestrings next.

Butchers Blind

Great hijinks, of course the real fun came when he got one of the serfs to lick it up, "Lick up that mustard, pleb. See grandchildren, they do it willingly. Hahaha. Now let's go kill something".

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: Blumf on September 21, 2021, 10:29:23 AM
Getting your mustard in squeezable tubes is a bit off if you ask me. We'll be hearing about how much he likeds Cheestrings next.
FTFY

The doctors have put him on a zero Cheesestring diet, so Blumf was correct to talk about him liking them in the past tense.

Of course, I don't expect Phil to respect doctors' orders, so he's probably wolfing a few down in the pantry as I'm typing this.

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 21, 2021, 09:08:58 AM

Ah, a sycophantic hagiography for a very rich dead man. Just what we all needed.

idunnosomename

It's trending (entirely naturally, I'm sure) on twitter his office was in the same state as he left it.

I should think so too!!!!!!!

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on September 21, 2021, 09:36:05 AM

I did the cleaning there for a couple of years, and it was indeed an honour to have Prince Philip throw ball bearings at me and call me a 'pygmy-fucker' as I cleaned the mustard off the ceiling. It was just his way of making me feel welcome and valued, and I appreciated his refreshingly un-PC approach to man-management.

Quote from: Chollis on September 21, 2021, 01:53:11 PM
?

He probably meant to say dead rich originally, thought it in bad taste as Phil's been quite poorly recently and buggered up the edit.

idunnosomename

Oops wrong thread. Hope he pulls through.

Ferris

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on September 21, 2021, 02:38:00 PM
He probably meant to say dead rich originally, thought it in bad taste as Phil's been quite poorly recently and buggered up the edit.

Yes, my sincere apologies. Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I hear he's sat up in bed, hosing the whole ward down with mustard, the loveable old scamp.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on September 21, 2021, 03:18:24 PM
I hear he's sat up in bed, hosing the whole ward down with mustard, the loveable old scamp.

"mustard"[nb]see: cum[/nb]

Blue Jam

Quote from: Blumf on September 21, 2021, 10:29:23 AM
Getting your mustard in squeezable tubes is a bit off if you ask me.

He probably just nicks it off the servants. I bet he doesn't waste his Grey Poupon* like that.

*fnar

Fambo Number Mive

Must be nice to be rich enough to be able to waste food like that.

I thought too much mustard went up your nose, not on the ceiling.

shiftwork2

Missed 'tube of mustard'.  Fucking peasant scrote.

Off with his head.

Blumf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 21, 2021, 06:52:55 PM
Must be nice to be rich enough to be able to waste food like that.

Oooh here we go, with the benefits claimant bashing! Bloody Daily Mail in here.