Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:43:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

so many wonderful tributes here:

https://twitter.com/TelegraphRoyals/status/1440233605733650440/retweets/with_comments

can't wait till you get back to work at your desk [nb]squirting mustard[nb]ejaculating cum[/nb][/nb]

mothman

https://twitter.com/telegraphroyals/status/1440233614269054977

So as a wedding gift, his new in-laws gave him a picture of... themselves..? That is next-level trolling. I'd like to think that in his heyday he had it placed where their photographic majesties could have a ringside view of him shagging all his mistresses.

DrGreggles

This seems particularly insensitive considering he's been dead for 17 years.

Imagine his son or daughter waking up to that.

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

Haha, that took me a while :D

"Is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's ... oh actually, it is a plane .... It's getting awfully close"

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

touchingcloth

It wasn't Christopher Reece's 69th birthday, was it? He died at 52.

Shit Good Nose

I hope there's enough petrol for his private ambulance.

Alberon

His Royal Majesticness doesn't need commoner petrol!

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Alberon on September 28, 2021, 06:27:08 PM
His Royal Majesticness doesn't need commoner petrol!

Royal spunk straight from the royal cock.

Is suggestion of royal beastiality an offence?

Video Game Fan 2000

Blumf

Cold Meat Platter

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" Hope he pulls Koo"
I'm quoting top Jeanette Charles lookalike The Queen , when rooting for her son Andew, when he was after that struggling American actress whose slim CV included the role of a bridesmaid in the opening scene of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", circa 1982 ( more innocent tmes).

touchingcloth

GoblinAhFuckScary

shiftwork2

State of that pair of cunts in the back.

Ferris

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on September 29, 2021, 12:50:57 AM
oh noble majester(s) x

Stayed in an Airbnb in Edinburgh 5 or 6 years ago and the toilet was some giant Victorian contraption with "THE MAGISTER" emblazoned on the side in huge gold letters. More than once after a perfectly reasonable jobby the thing started whirring and threatening to explode.

As a result "magister" has become shorthand in our house for a low quality appliance and/or something being full of shit.

Ok cheers.

Ferris

touchingcloth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 29, 2021, 11:24:42 AM
Stayed in an Airbnb in Edinburgh 5 or 6 years ago and the toilet was some giant Victorian contraption with "THE MAGISTER" emblazoned on the side in huge gold letters. More than once after a perfectly reasonable jobby the thing started whirring and threatening to explode.

Fill designed his own one of these - as well as the gold lettering the device was a lovely dark green colour, and was longer than the standard models. Are prince is extremely ingenious and bright, a real inventor.

I happen to agree with the previous poster. I don't think any of us are buying the idea that any of your shites have ever been in "the normal range", not for humans at least.

Yeah, we're going to need to know a bit more about this shite. Length, girth, Bristol chart grading, etc.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 29, 2021, 11:24:42 AM

As a result "magister" has become shorthand in our house for a low quality appliance and/or something being full of shit.

Ok cheers.

haha. it's probably because of the bfg that i've always referred to the royals as the majesters. it's such a pleasing word to say especially if it triggers a little david jason voice inside yer skull