Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:57:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nathan Barley Series Two

Started by jutl, June 30, 2005, 12:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

Argh! For fuck's fucking sake.

All of this is giving a mediocre, wishy washy, underachieving programme more attention than it ever rightly deserved, and than anyone bar us lot on here was ever prepared to give it.

Can we leave this programme out with the bins now, please?

weirdbeard

Quote from: "TJ"Argh! For fuck's fucking sake.

All of this is giving a mediocre, wishy washy, underachieving programme more attention than it ever rightly deserved, and than anyone bar us lot on here was ever prepared to give it.

Can we leave this programme out with the bins now, please?

You wait until the DVD comes out...

A Passing Turk Slipper

Quote from: "Hardee"
Quote from: "A Passing Turk Slipper"You realise, Hardee, even if your precious Morris did see all your 'You all hate him, I'm the biggest Morris fan' posts he would probably think you were as bigger tosser as everyone else does.

Oh my god, you were too dumb to realise it was satire.

You probably thought Doctor Fox was dumb in the paedophile special, but you have just succeeded in being the bigger idiot.
And what satire it was. You did say 'I'm a bigger Morris fan than you cunts' which doesn't sound particularly 'ironic' or whatever, anyway, the programme was shit. You liked it, I have no problem with that, let's leave it there.

Gypsum Fantastic

Quote from: "weirdbeard"You wait until the DVD comes out...

Argh... 'The show is much funnier when you watch it on DVD!'

Roy*Mallard

So, er.. this Nathan Barley programme, was it any good, then?

purlieu

I dunno, I don't think anybody watched it.