Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:24:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

President Senile Piece of Shit John Biden

Started by chveik, February 19, 2021, 04:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dog Botherer on February 22, 2021, 09:04:27 PM
every cubano in Florida gave the orange man their vote

old senile cunt dead yet?

He's constructed a alt-White House (Black House) deep in one of the Florida Bayou's, where he presides over evil plans surrounded by his henchmen, part human part alligator.

peanutbutter

Quote from: lazyhour on February 20, 2021, 07:25:39 PM
Yep. As I understand it, Trump's 'macho' bullshit appealed hugely to male Latinos. He got a shockingly high share of the US Latino vote.
The  dems seemed to pretty much treat "people of color" as one group asides from using Cubans in Florida as a weapon against Sanders.

The Tanden pick seems to be a disaster at the moment.

Somewhat surprised that old supreme court guy hasn't announced his retirement yet.  Wonder if they're gonna hold out until the GOP gets the senate back.

phantom_power

Quote from: chveik on February 19, 2021, 04:39:40 PM
I thought it was time to start a thread on this cunt's actions

here's a little taste:

https://prospect.org/justice/deportation-as-usual-biden-struggles-to-reshape-immigration-policy/

I am no Biden fan but doesn't that article say that he tried to put in place a moratorium that was blocked by a Trump-appointed judge? How is that Biden being shit?

poo

Biden = Tory. These "lefty" slebs just don't get it.

chveik

Quote from: phantom_power on February 24, 2021, 10:16:28 AM
I am no Biden fan but doesn't that article say that he tried to put in place a moratorium that was blocked by a Trump-appointed judge? How is that Biden being shit?

lol. they're making up excuses. a 'moratorium', what a load of bollocks. the guy is the PRESIDENT OF THE USA, he could easily stop the deportations.

phantom_power

I am not that well up on the ins and outs of the American political system but I don't think the President has carte blanche to do what they want. What mechanisms are in place for him to "easily stop the deportations"?

rjd2

So many "liberals" defending Neera fucking Tanden.

I'm going to sound a bit PJW but this is how shitty "lefties" use identity politics in the wrong way.

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1364573929034121218

C_Larence

Quote from: rjd2 on February 24, 2021, 04:36:52 PM
So many "liberals" defending Neera fucking Tanden.

I'm going to sound a bit PJW but this is how shitty "lefties" use identity politics in the wrong way.

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1364573929034121218

I would suggest all he has to do is tell the "little girls of south asian descent" that he represents to not be abject cunts and they'll stand a better chance of not being hated by everyone.

Quote from: C_Larence on February 24, 2021, 05:40:22 PM
I would suggest all he has to do is tell the "little girls of south asian descent" that he represents to not be abject cunts and they'll stand a better chance of not being hated by everyone.

He could also tell those same little girls to look at who the VP is ...

Paul Calf

rjd2

Quote from: TheBrownBottle on February 24, 2021, 09:18:15 PM
He could also tell those same little girls to look at who the VP is ...

And who sadly is one of the betting favs for 2024 aka Nikki Haley.

I feel shitty talking about identity politics as I am white and you don't want to accidentally turn into a PJW clone but using this trick with Neera is so cynical.

I'd also remind people that numerous other people who Biden has nominated who are not white cruised through with no drama.

Paul Calf

What did she actually tweet? I've only found a few examples and they looked pretty spot-on tbh.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200218103424/https:/twitter.com/neeratanden/status/1048541252868816896

QuoteSusan Collins' terrible treatment of Dr. Ford should haunt Collins the rest of her days.

QuoteCan people on here please focus their ire on McConnell and the GOP senators who are Up This Cycle who enable him?

QuoteTrump just called a black woman a dog and about 80% of the GOP don't think he's racist. The whole party needs to be defeated in November.

Roy Moore:
QuoteThe Republican party is gleefully supporting an alleged child molester. And everyone who gives money to the RNC is doing the same.

lipsink

chveik

Quote from: Paul Calf on February 25, 2021, 07:54:37 AM
What did she actually tweet? I've only found a few examples and they looked pretty spot-on tbh.

the tweets about republicans aren't the problem, she's a cunt for other reasons (big business connections, imperialist à la Clinton, being a nasty cunt to Bernie etc.)

chveik

Quote from: phantom_power on February 24, 2021, 01:55:15 PM
I am not that well up on the ins and outs of the American political system but I don't think the President has carte blanche to do what they want. What mechanisms are in place for him to "easily stop the deportations"?

https://prospect.org/justice/biden-wont-stop-this-deportation-flight/

about the blocking of the moratorium (and I still don't understand why they needed a moratorium in the first place)

QuoteThe ruling did not require that the Biden administration immediately deport hundreds of migrants, just that it couldn't have an explicit moratorium policy. But Wednesday's scheduled flight to Cameroon and possibly other African countries comes after hundreds of deportations, as Immigration and Customs Enforcement appears to be carrying on as it did under Donald Trump.

QuoteLynn Tramonte, director of Ohio Immigrant Alliance, said that, because Biden has said he intends to honor America's obligations under international treaties, these deportations would be a violation of "non-refoulement," the principle that a government cannot deport people to a country where they will be persecuted. The U.S. has adhered to this principle in treaties signed after the Holocaust.

Tramonte believes the Biden administration could stop the deportations—even temporarily—without running afoul of the Texas judge. "The stakes are too high to keep blindly deporting people," she said.

Dog Botherer

that incident where she outed a sexual harassment victim to the entire company was absolutely psychotic too

rjd2

Suggested invading Libya for its oil, punched a journo for asking a critical question about her boss hillary, massaged a brutal expose of the NYPD after Michael Bloomberg, then recently ran a smear campaign against Bernie accusing all his supporters of been sexist.

Also suggested that Gabbard was a Russian plant who would run to ensure Trump would win (was adamant on this)

Truly dreadful.

Dog Botherer

no minimum wage increase at all, thanks joe

Quote from: chveik on February 24, 2021, 01:04:53 PM
lol. they're making up excuses. a 'moratorium', what a load of bollocks. the guy is the PRESIDENT OF THE USA, he could easily stop the deportations.

Probably true, but also worth not losing sight of the fact that the United States is ultimately ruled by unelected fascist dictators with lifetime tenure and zero media scrutiny with politics far, far worse than even our elected politicians.

Old Nehamkin

Paul Calf

Good news for war hawks, noelibs, neocons and bald sex pests. Not so good for Syrian civilians:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/02/25/united-states-bombs-facilities-syria-used-iran-backed-militia/6826992002/

QuoteWASHINGTON — U.S. airstrikes targeted bases in Syria used by Iranian militant groups suspected of attacking American and allied forces in northern Iraq last week, the Pentagon announced late Thursday.

The strikes, the first authorized by President Joe Biden, hit multiple targets used by the militias the Pentagon blames for rocket attacks on a base in northern Iraq that killed a contractor and wounded U.S. and allied troops.

The machine continues as though it had never stopped.

Old Nehamkin

I know it was the most predictable thing in the world, but the swiftness with which the liberal script has changed  from "We must defeat Trump to save the kids in cages" to "They're not actually cages and anyway there's nothing the president can do about it" is extremely chilling.

They can't raise the minimum wage but they can airstrike the middle east, the good ol' US of A is back at it again

Egyptian Feast

The title of this thread always makes me think of John Bindon, who got up to all sorts but, as far as I'm aware, never detained migrant children or bombed Syria.

greenman

That Zep tour in 77 was pretty wild, they bombed Syria in Mississippi.