Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:35:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

President Senile Piece of Shit John Biden

Started by chveik, February 19, 2021, 04:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egyptian Feast

They were pretty fond of detaining migrant children too, from what I've heard.

NEW PAGE EDIT: I regret this now.

Dog Botherer

only plus is that some shithead libs might actually drive themselves to complete insanity trying to rationalize Biden being as much of a cunt as Trump

probably not though

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Old Nehamkin on February 26, 2021, 07:36:36 AM
I know it was the most predictable thing in the world, but the swiftness with which the liberal script has changed  from "We must defeat Trump to save the kids in cages" to "They're not actually cages and anyway there's nothing the president can do about it" is extremely PREDICTABLE

Mister Six

Quote from: Dog Botherer on February 26, 2021, 03:25:50 PM
only plus is that some shithead libs might actually drive themselves to complete insanity trying to rationalize Biden being as much of a cunt as Trump

probably not though

Nah, liberals are as capable of hypocrisy and doublethink as the GOP and MAGA chuds. Most of their objections to Trump were about his conduct and the appearance of his actions rather than what he was doing anyway, and they've already been quite happy to engage in the kind of shit that Trump supporters did (like the NYT throwing Biden's accuser under the bus after years of banging on about #MeToo... and do you think they would have done that if she had been accusing Trump or Bernie?).

BlodwynPig

chveik

rjd2

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1242842512743641095

I really wish this was just one lunatic ranting, but nope all of last year mainstream media chanted about how wonderful Cuomo was. He got an emmy, went on his brother's show had banter and even wrote a book about how he smashed covid. However their was more than enough out their for people to be suspicious especially regarding the nursing homes.

I'd like to think this will be the end of his career , but he probably cruises to reelection in 2022.

C_Larence

And the girls seem to have eaten their spaghetti and meatballs! WHOOP!

Dog Botherer

Quote from: C_Larence on March 01, 2021, 11:32:22 PM
And the girls seem to have eaten their spaghetti and meatballs! WHOOP!

lol was going to post that too

peanutbutter

Sinema is just envious that Manchin has such a strong position and is doubling down to steal attention from him. I mean, isn't Arizona turning solidly blue and it's a population position in general, who is she performing to?

rjd2

QuoteAlthough hand gestures are commonplace on the Senate floor, particularly in the coronavirus era, Sinema%u2019s casual body language was disappointing to some who saw the gesture as belittling the fight to end poverty wages.

Sinema%u2019s office responded to a question about the gesture by making the absurd claim that the inquiry is sexist. %u201CCommentary about a female senator%u2019s body language, clothing, or physical demeanor does not belong in a serious media outlet,%u201D Hannah Hurley, a spokesperson for Sinema, told HuffPost.

Manchen for all his flaws ans their is many would never be so "fuck you" with such a vote and at least he can somewhat justify some votes as he is in a really red state.

Arizona is moving to the left so bullshit like this is really bad.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kyrsten-sinema-thumbs-down-minimum-wage_n_6042a4b2c5b613cec15d9f41?ri18n=true

ajsmith2

A textbook example of 'not a good look': Biden's wee body stumbles 3 times on way up stairs to plane:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-56462824

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The trouble with staying alive through raping foetuses for their stem cells is often the prayer rooms in airports are occupied.

Bazooka

His lizard feet hadn't finished metamorphosising into human form.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ajsmith2 on March 20, 2021, 07:41:50 AM
A textbook example of 'not a good look': Biden's wee body stumbles 3 times on way up stairs to plane:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-56462824

Hope this is his Presidential legacy and not nuclear war on China/Russia.

ajsmith2

I do wonder if Trump's prescedent might help him here: in the past this would have been a Gerald Ford style career-definer, but these days we're used to the president stumbling all over the shop with 0 decorum and it maybe becomes a talking point for 5 minutes then everyone moves on and not one person's opinion shifts. Bidens spindly wee frame did look abjectly pathetic in a way Trumps barely sentient bulk never did though, so that's a new spin.

imitationleather

Can't picture Bernie ever doing that, Clive.

ajsmith2

Quote from: Dex Sawash on March 20, 2021, 11:34:05 AM
Twitter link to Boy Scout looking bloke being bothered by Buffalo.

Mad serendipity: that was tweeted by the wife of a friend of mine from way back.