Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:18:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Piss consumed in quarantine

Started by JamesTC, February 20, 2021, 03:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Quote from: https://www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/london-covid-london-mum-kids-19842544In a bizarre case, a London mother and her children drank urine for four days after she was sent fake news suggesting it was a "cure for Covid", according to a health watchdog.

The mum said her main source of information about the virus was a friend or relative who forwarded other people's recommendations to her.

She told health investigators from health watchdog, Healthwatch Central West London, that: "Some of the videos she received discussed drinking your own urine each morning as a cure for Covid-19."

Quote from: https://www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/london-covid-london-mum-kids-19842544The mother also told investigators that she believed "vaccinations would be introduced that would be dangerous for her family".

She said she "trusts traditional cures instead".

I hope they drank the piss before they brushed their teeth.

BlodwynPig

Does the story say how this became know to authorities and subsequently "news" outlets?

Fambo Number Mive

I don't know how much of their own urine they drank each day, but I'd advise them to see a doctor:

Quote...Infection risks aside, Dr Ahmed adds there's actually no medical evidence to show urophagia benefits your health in any way.

"Urination is one way where our body gets rid of toxic by-products," he explains. "There is no evidence at all that ingesting these substances has any health benefits. While drinking a small amount of urine is unlikely to be hazardous to your health, there is not enough modern evidence of its efficacy to suggest drinking it is healthy."

And Dr Andrew Thornber warns that you risk reintroducing dangerous waste products back into your system when you drink pee.

"The whole point of urinating is for the kidneys to filter the blood and it gets rid of any excess fluid and salts, as well as minerals," he tells BBC Three. "Urine in a healthy person is made up of about 95% water, but the other 5% is waste products the body is looking to expel - such as potassium and nitrogen - which, if you have too much in your body, can cause problems."

At the same time, Dr Thornber adds, drinking urine can be really harsh on your gut and cause problems with your kidneys.

"When you drink urine, it will eventually come back out again and be much more concentrated, which could lead to gut problems," he says. "The kidneys will have to work hard to filter out all the excess again, putting strain on them.

"Some people think drinking urine gives you a quick vitamin shot but there are much healthier ways of making sure you get your vitamins such as eating a healthy and balanced diet or taking supplements."...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/fe46907b-d860-4a72-ae32-809a1da4c1eb

Pink Gregory

It is WASTE.  Your body doesn't want it, that's why it comes out of your urethra!  Into the toilet or the bushes!  Don't put it back in your mouth!  There's nothing for you here!  It is a dead end!

Ah yes, traditional cures, for all those novel coronaviruses we've always had.

Chedney Honks

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 20, 2021, 03:22:19 PM
Does the story say how this became know to authorities and subsequently "news" outlets?

Loving and feeling this energy bro

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Pink Gregory on February 21, 2021, 06:38:38 AM
It is WASTE.  Your body doesn't want it, that's why it comes out of your urethra!  Into the toilet or the bushes!  Don't put it back in your mouth!  There's nothing for you here!  It is a dead end!

Ah yes, traditional cures, for all those novel coronaviruses we've always had.

This behaviour is all tied up in the mental condition that says mainstream culture, including even modern medicine is trying to brainwash and poison us, but here, here is the secret formula: Clever man DESTROYS COVID with Piss

It is also why we have seen a convergence between the mystic hippy wishy washy woo woo crap lot and actual fascists, because their interests venn in the rejection of normality and existing systems. It works at either end as well: fascists are uncommonly interested in the occult, new age culture, non-conventional healing.

idunnosomename

love my morning piss but i couldnt drink the whole lot

JamesTC

If I drank a load of vaccine and then drank my piss, would that work?

Fambo Number Mive

Just imagine a world in which piss did cure COVID. Johnson, Whitty and Van Damme at the briefing each holding a little beaker of light yellow liquid.

Johnson "Folks, British scientists have discovered a new way to avoid getting coronavirus. When you go to the toilet, take a cup or beaker with you..."

Am very glad we're not being advised to drink our own urine, much as the government do like taking the piss.

JamesTC

Tim Martin calls for the pubs to open to increase urine production.

Fambo Number Mive

Imagining three or four men standing in front of a urinal in a Wetherspoons each holding beakers out

"Don't get any of my piss in your beaker, mate".

flotemysost

Rolf Harris used to swear by drinking his own piss didn't he? Makes you think.

I'm absolutely positive I've heard this from multiple sources over the years, yet an online search yields only other people asking the same thing on Yahoo Answers and Quora and now I have "rolf harris drink urine" in my search history.

FredNurke

Why didn't he just say rude words like everyone else?

Marner and Me

I just had to Google it myself, bet he does though, the dirty old bollocks

JamesTC

More piss news

Quote from: https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/food/hellofresh-responds-after-customer-received-bottle-of-urine-in-food-box-c-2213830UK customer Oliver McManus took to Twitter to contact HelloFresh and ask them exactly why he received the side of urine with his meal ingredients.

"Hey @HelloFreshUK, I'll keep it simple: why have I received someone's bottled-up p*** as part of my order?" he tweeted.

chveik

shut the fuck up and gulp it down mcmanus you soft cunt

JamesTC

Turns out it is cow piss that has the restorative properties.

Quote from: https://www.deccanherald.com/video/national/north-and-central/bjp-mla-suggests-cow-urine-to-defeat-covid-19-drinks-it-on-camera-983817.htmlBJP MLA in Uttar Pradesh's Bairia, Surendra Singh, suggested people to drink 'gaumutra' (cow urine) to defeat Covid-19. While demonstrating on camera, Surendra Singh said that drinking 5 caps of Patanjali's Godhan Ark in a glass of cold water is his everyday morning routine.

"I don't know the scientific reason behind it, but it has helped me. I stay amongst people for 18 hours but still I am fine. So I am sending across my experiences, and I want to show that I also drink." Godhan Ark is an ancient Ayurvedic medicine made by using gomutra or cow urine.

How am I supposed to get cow piss in Bootle?

idunnosomename

Quote from: JamesTC on February 22, 2021, 09:41:44 PM
More piss news

"We have apologised directly to Mr McManus and offered an appropriate goodwill gesture."

hope it was a bigger bottle of piss and a turd in a zip-lock

JamesTC

The thing about that story is that the meal wasn't supposed to come with a drink. Basically he got a bottle of free piss and turned his nose up at it.