Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:20:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Venetian Morris

Started by Uncle Gripper, February 27, 2004, 09:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

For some reason, I thought of Venetian Blinds when I saw the subject. Just imagine - you pull a cord and Morris sort of goes up the window. Fantastic!

Pythov

It's nice of those Venicians to keep employing those 'eye derelict' people to make window furnishings.  Bless Em.

Ramses VIII

How do you make a venetian blind?

Poke his eyes out

mcbpete

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me much. Compare the monged out cake music and the 'Stay away from me' song from Brass Eye from most Venetian songs and you'll notice a nice similarity !

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "someone on some 'other' forum, a concept I don't quite understand, "Author: cheven
Date:   02-28-04 17:51

DID U KNOW

Chris Morris is to be spotted in the first episode of cult comedy classic 'The High Life'

Is that bollocks?

Darrell

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"Is that bollocks?

Yes.

but it has been a persistant morris myth, apparently one of the stewards who stands silently in the background is the spit (and rinse) of the curly haired hasbeen.

PhuckNose

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"
Quote from: "someone on some 'other' forum, a concept I don't quite understand, "Author: cheven
Date:   02-28-04 17:51

DID U KNOW

Chris Morris is to be spotted in the first episode of cult comedy classic 'The High Life'

Is that bollocks?

Of course it's bollocks.
...Since when was 'The High Life' a cult comedy classic??

Nearly Annually

Quote from: "TJ"For some reason, I thought of Venetian Blinds when I saw the subject.
I kind of thought Venusian. Men are from Mars...

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"the curly haired hasbeen.
Made oi laaf haha.