Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:26:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Life Goals

Started by A Passing Turk Slipper, July 01, 2005, 01:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Passing Turk Slipper

Do you have any life goals? Most people have a number of things they want to achieve while they are alive, what are they for you? I'd find it really interesting to read about what all you people want to do with your lives and why, because I'm a nosey bastard. Yeah, so, what are your life goals and why?

Cerys

I'm not going to answer this for fear of jinxing myself.  Mind you, I'm never going to achieve my life goals if I carry on being such a lazy bint.

Tre

What are yours then - not giving you my secrets till I know yours!
xx

A Passing Turk Slipper

Well I have many, some realistic and some less so. I want to travel around the world, there are various places I want to go (Machu Picchu for example), career-wise I want to a job I enjoy regardless of how much it pays. I don't want a 9-5 job in an office, I've always wanted to be on the radio so want to work towards that once I've got some experience. Sorry, I've edited half that out it just seemed really self indulgent and embarrasing. I thought this could be quite an interesting topic but maybe I'm wrong. Half of those weren't even life goals.

Cerys

Quote from: "A Passing Turk Slipper"Machu Picchu

Oh yes.  Am I ever going to get there?  Am I buggery.

Smackhead Kangaroo

You kids and your Pokemon

Fucknose

Quote from: "A Passing Turk Slipper"(career-wise I want to a job I enjoy regardless of how much it pays. I don't want a 9-5 job in an office, I've always wanted to be on the radio so want to work towards that once I've got some experience .

A job you enjoy? Does that exist? And if that's the case I advise staying away from radio!!!!

wheatgod

"Find a job you enjoy, and you'll never work again"

hymen spaz

Quote from: "wheatgod""Find a job you enjoy, and you'll never work again"

i got that in a fortune cookie...... seven times. i take it they couldn't be arsed to write new ones.

slim

Build a house, grow my own food, father a child. That's about the shape of it at the moment.

wasp_f15ting

- Find someone nice (female)
- Impregnate them with seed of wasp

Thats about it. I really don't desire much in life. I really have experienced some of the best things in life via the luxurious life my parents gave me when I were a nipper.

I am gone past the barrier of being wanting to be sucessful blah blah. I'll do the best I can, and if that takes me to a nice place then be it. If I end up in a crappy dead end job, there are other things to life. So wu-hay come on life!

amp

Get famous with (at least one of) the bands I'm in, make a few million, and when the bubble bursts be glad that I'm such a tight bastard and thus still have enough money to never have to work again.

Failing that, eventually become a freelance web designer and start earning somewhere near what my current employer charges its clients for my time.

Also find the perfect partner, if such a thing exists.

Mister Six

Quote from: "hymen spaz"
Quote from: "wheatgod""Find a job you enjoy, and you'll never work again"

i got that in a fortune cookie...... seven times. i take it they couldn't be arsed to write new ones.

Nah, they enjoy writing that one too much.

amp

...so much that it doesn't actually feel like work...

Mister Cairo

Quote from: "wasp_f15ting"- Find someone nice (female)

On my list of things long overdue.

Ideally, I`d like to become a succesful investigative journalist who exposes something abotu Blair`s bunch of cunts that forces them all to resign in favour of normal backbenchers like Austin Mitchell. Of course, they`d be a pprice on my head for the rest of my life

Almost Yearly

Serendipity (n) - when you shoot for your life goal and unfortunately do a shinner or slice it horribly, as usual, but someone moves the goalposts, as usual, at the same time so you score. Just don't hang around in bars the rest of your life claiming credit for it.