Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:32:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Labour Party - Any other leader would be 20 points ahead

Started by king_tubby, February 24, 2021, 02:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

BlodwynPig

pigamus

Never led a team before, has he? Not in his skill set.

lipsink

He sort of sounds like a Dalek with a cold. Or what I'd imagine a hot cross bun to sound like if it could talk.

idunnosomename

Love how Kieth is playing up Tory sleaze so he can pretend it's 1995 again

Fambo Number Mive

1995, but this time Labour lose the next election.  Keith throws a strop at the press conference and calls for all left-wing people to be jailed, before refusing to downgrade from his SUV to a Mini Metro

"They've rebadged it, Angela, you fool"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Keith: Annalise, please can I have a sandwich, with cooked meat and a hot egg, and a crescent of crisps... And side clump of cress.

Annalise: Do you want that now?

Keith: Oh, anytime, anytime in the next electoral cycle

Sebastian Cobb

EOLAN

Quote from: gib on April 14, 2021, 01:37:24 PM
he referenced Line of Duty, painful

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/line-of-duty/keir-starmer-line-of-duty-pmqs-b1831259.html

Good to know he is supportive of someone who is hellbent on exposing corruption within the police force. Hopefully it will seep through into Keir - my forensic response to a policeman killing a vulnerable woman is to call for the need for more police - Starmer.

Fambo Number Mive

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/line-of-duty/keir-starmer-line-of-duty-pmqs-b1831259.html

The joke doesn't even make sense, given AC-12 wouldn't investigate politicians. Does Keith even watch the show or did one of his aides tell him to reference it?

Johnson's reply also made no sense

QuoteRiffing off Starmer's joke, Johnson replied: "We are getting on with rooting out 'bent coppers', Mr Speaker. We're also hiring thousands more police officers."

Unless "bent coppers" was meant to be a euphemism for something, his first comment is rubbish as I'm not aware of anything the current government are doing to find corrupt police officers.

Next week, Keith gives a shout out to Eastenders "I think Danny Dyer needs to bar this prime minister from the Queen Vic" and Mrs Brown's Boys "He's Professor Clown, not Clune". Johnson will just look bemused.

idunnosomename

If the right honourable gentleman is wanting 2 B a Pokémon master, I would suggest he is a long way away from "catching 'em all"!

Sebastian Cobb

Is he insinuating the bent coppers thing might be to do with Kieth's collusion in police cover-ups when he was a QC?

lipsink

"What I would say to the right honourable gentleman is: Leave our NHS alone. You have no authority here, Jackie Walker".

idunnosomename

WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS
WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS
WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS

https://twitter.com/DianaJohnsonMP/status/1382064761626619908

Paul Calf

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 14, 2021, 02:39:11 PM
WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS WOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLSWOMEN'N'GIRLS

https://twitter.com/DianaJohnsonMP/status/1382064761626619908

As pointed out in the replies, she's @ed the wrong Momentum account too.

idunnosomename

maybe she just wants some random american dude to hear her important SWERF n TERF dogwhistle

pigamus

BlodwynPig

Even more painful

Quote'Can't be the only one who thought this was proper cringe?' commented one person

Was that person Starmer himself trying to play it cool wit da journo kidz?

BlodwynPig

greencalx

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 14, 2021, 01:14:09 PM
Love how Kieth is playing up Tory sleaze so he can pretend it's 1995 again

My thoughts exactly.

BlodwynPig

phantom_power

Quote from: greencalx on April 14, 2021, 08:17:01 PM
My thoughts exactly.

But it sleaze from a safe distance away. Did he say much about all the jobs for the boys when they were handing out PPE and Track and Trace contracts to their mates?

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteA Liverpool Councillor who called Prince Philip a 'fascist piece of inbred s***' after his death has been suspended by the Labour Party, the ECHO understands.

Sarah Morton made the comments on social media after the death of the Duke of Edinburgh was confirmed last week.

Posting a link to a Metro article titled 'The best of Prince Philip's gaffes, quotes and quips', Cllr Morton wrote: "Just a list of reasons why the world is a better place without this fascist piece of inbred s*** in it."

She added: "The Metro trying to wrap it up as funny 'gaffs' is next level bootlicker cringe."

She later deleted the post and when asked about her comments by the ECHO, she apologised, stating: ""I wholeheartedly apologise for my comments, they were made in anger on my personal page that is closed, it was a deeply regrettable reaction to the content of the article...

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-labour-councillor-suspended-party-20388942

BlodwynPig

pigamus

Sarah Morton is welcome round my gaff any time, more power to her