Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:12:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PS Plus games March

Started by Bazooka, February 26, 2021, 12:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Quote.This time around, PS5 owners can look forward to playing Maquette, while PS4 players have Final Fantasy VII Remake, Farpoint, and Remnant: From the Ashes.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/02/ps_plus_march_2021_ps5_ps4_games_have_leaked

It's a leak but probably true.

Most months have been bad for me as I have the game or it's on PS Now. I have Remnant, but actually held off buying FF7 and nearly bought it multiple times in sales.

C_Larence

FF7 feels too big and recent to be on Plus, but perhaps I'm just saying that because I bought it last month. Perhaps their logic is that it'll entice people to buy a PS5 to get the free upgrade announced yesterday?

Consignia

The free upgrade isn't for the PS Plus version. Very Sneaky. I am also a little annoyed, because I too bought it recently but you can't expect them to deliberately not release games that you personally have. To be fair, it's pretty rare there's a game I'm interested in Plus; every year I say I'm going to bin it but I never do.

Bazooka

I play the Battlefield games most days, if not for that I'd consider binning it, because I seem to have already got the games in a sale for dirt cheap or the games are trash, or they are on PS Now. Saying that the subscriptions are on sale themselves quite often.

wooders1978

I'm midway through febs rise of the tomb raider and really enjoying it, that was a 2019 game as well I think, so could be true about ff7, also haven't played ff7 yet so that's all good

C_Larence

Quote from: Consignia on February 26, 2021, 03:39:39 PM
The free upgrade isn't for the PS Plus version. Very Sneaky. I am also a little annoyed, because I too bought it recently but you can't expect them to deliberately not release games that you personally have. To be fair, it's pretty rare there's a game I'm interested in Plus; every year I say I'm going to bin it but I never do.

Oh that's very sneaky indeed. FF7 still feels like a big step up from the games they usually release, both in terms of sales figures and release date.